Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

With how quiet today has been I think it's a sign of what is too come, we've been linked with so many players and the news that broke on Saturday about kodjia which wasmt right in the end got loads of excitement up, just think hendrick will go and that'll be it 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm now of the opinion no one will come as well, Vydra is a damn good signing, We go with what we have got.

Not going to lie I do think we need 1 or 2 but all the hype came from the post about kodjia which wasn't true, apart from that I've seen nothing to suggest any incomings 

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm now of the opinion no one will come as well, Vydra is a damn good signing, We go with what we have got.

Happy with that but I have a sneaky feeling there will another through the door ( incoming) 

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Got a sneaking feeling we'll bring in at least one new signing which will be a complete surprise to the fans - someone not mentioned in any of these threads. We'll just have to wait and see!

You mean that behind all these red herrings there's a pilchard?

I think here will be a domino effect, now kodjia has gone bristol may spend some one Russell so we have money for a replacement, Hendrick goes and we have money for 1 or 2 replacements and again with Martin...I have no doubt we have a couple of potential deals lined up

1 minute ago, TopRam said:

Said who?

Few guys on Twitter, one guy posted a pic of himself at Moor Farm to prove how he'd know.  Like said though now Kodjia has moved things will start happening. I'd wager atleast one out and one in. Hendrick doesn't sound keen on either Hull or Burnley.

Archived