When will a new manager be appointed

1of4

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

I would - and seeing as he is in the hotseat at the moment, I do. The minute he is relieved of his position, I won't. That's how it's always been with me. It probably explains why I just don't get too worked up, win or lose, and why after Saturday, I'm stll happy to go to Hull on Tuesday full of hope (note - hope, not expectation - I'm not a complete idiot).

I would do similarly,  albeit in a half-hearted way, as befits my half-fan status...:)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

I would do similarly,  albeit in a half-hearted way, as befits my half-fan status...:)

You would have to do it in a double-hearted way.

doctor_who_All_.png

3 hours ago, eddie said:

Eh?

Is that a David Cameron 'fact' or a Boris Johnson 'fact'?

Hitler spent 40 million trying to get a promotion. You are just disputing this due to you half-Kenyan ancestery. Can anyone give me your address so I can have you beaten up? No, I'm not having an affair, but godfather told me an interesting story once. Anyone remember when I was on Have I Got News For You and read out some scripted lines and people thought I was funny. Just remember that right. Ask no more questions. I just wanna get out of Europe so I can save the NHS. I love all that public sector stuff like dirty hospitals and those large red things that the poor ride on. 

2 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Hitler spent 40 million trying to get a promotion. You are just disputing this due to you half-Kenyan ancestery. Can anyone give me your address so I can have you beaten up? No, I'm not having an affair, but godfather told me an interesting story once. Anyone remember when I was on Have I Got News For You and read out some scripted lines and people thought I was funny. Just remember that right. Ask no more questions. I just wanna get out of Europe so I can save the NHS. I love all that public sector stuff like dirty hospitals and those large red things that the poor ride on. 

238-1624_PI_1000255MN?wid=493&ht=538

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

When you put it like that, Derby are the anti Hitler, in that we've spent all our money on left-wingers, not right.

Corbyn for next Derby boss, after all I suspect he'll be free to take the job soon enough!

10 minutes ago, Lokidoki said:

I'm sorry @Rampage because the big issue there was not just that the players had no ideas - it was the manager. The job of the manager/coach is to correct errors on the pitch - tactically we had it wrong and it could have been corrected but DW failed to do so.  You will not be able to point out a time when he charged players to change shape/move into different areas/ play in any modified way, as it did not,  categorically, happen. (Until Bent Came on and it was too late)

It is also the role of the manager to stop players having body language attacks too (Martin/Ince) and to have a plan B and finally to say that he (the manager) had made tactical errors that contributed to the defeat and not gloss it into fairy B*S* language.

it is also about time that we found a manager that realises that 4-3-3 and Martin is not always the answer. Perhaps maybe we had that at Christmas and he was sacked for saying so; who knows?

The starting eleven was giving Hull a game until we gave them a goal. The players were leggy, we were short of Thorne and Hughes was a stop gap and a great loss going forward. Medical people presumably said BJ was fit to play.  I suggested on here after 15 mins of the game that we change the formation but I do not think that we would have won the game. They beat us fair and square in ten one to ones, Hughes apart. There were three teams who could rest players before the Play Offs, two did. They are both going to Wembley. I agree with you about Wassall not changing things. He should be leader of the Academy. Mel appointed him and he got us to the Play Offs, a reasonable outcome. We have not really been what we should have been all season. Too many players could not pass the ball on the day, not Wassall's fault. We were beaten in our minds when they scored first, like it or not. He was asked to step in and he did. The rest is history. Wassall will return to the Academy.

Archived