Help me identify footballers off of fuzzy picture.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, TriflingHotDogVendor said:

Long story short...I've got to figure out who some players are off of a fuzzy picture on a dry erase board.

15hn5nd.jpg

I'm pretty sure #1 is Zlatan, #3 is Chelsea's John Terry.  Can any of you identify any of these other people?

If you can't see that's a white board buddy I would give up now.

Dry erase board my @rse.

Well it looks like the players' current team's name is underneath.Player 2 looks like Tokyo. Player 6 looks like Stade de Reims -Thievy Bafuma. Player 5 could be Jorge Almeida of CS Grevenmacher. Player 4 could be Cedric Buekers of KSK heist in Belgium.

5 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Well it looks like the players' current team's name is underneath.Player 2 looks like Tokyo. Player 6 looks like Stade de Reims -Thievy Bafuma. Player 5 could be Jorge Almeida of CS Grevenmacher. Player 4 could be Cedric Buekers of KSK heist in Belgium.

You're making it all up! You not got a scooby like the rest on us.

Player 1 - I think is Zlatan, can't find the pic though. It might well be that weird pic of him in his underwear, which would make this whole thing suddenly very sinister. 
Player 2 - I don't think it's Tokyo, first letter might even be an F, but can't match the pic to any Tokyo players. 
Player 3 - A mess.
Player 4 - Looks like A.I.K and the name seems to start with an S. Thought it could be Stefan Ishizaki but can't find a matching picture. No other S player's name or pic fits. If it is A.I.K the kit in the pic isn't current or is from a different part of the players career.
Player 5 - Thought it could be CSKA Moscow but again struggling to find a fit. Same as above RE kit.
Player 6 Part-PAR-Par8071214-1-1-0.jpg as Mostyn says.
Player 7 - is FC something. And with that, I'm no longer looking into this. Good luck.

Actually look as if this is the Zlatan imaged used, just been edited a little to make the area on his elbow side dark. Perhaps to edit out the other players?

Zlatan+Ibrahimovic+Bologna+FC+v+AC+Milan

16 hours ago, TriflingHotDogVendor said:

Long story short...I've got to figure out who some players are off of a fuzzy picture on a dry erase board.

15hn5nd.jpg

I'm pretty sure #1 is Zlatan, #3 is Chelsea's John Terry.  Can any of you identify any of these other people?

So we now know that @TriflingHotDogVendor is the new head scout. Someone please help him decipher Chris Evans' last transfer target board!

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Player 1 - I think is Zlatan, can't find the pic though. It might well be that weird pic of him in his underwear, which would make this whole thing suddenly very sinister. 
Player 2 - I don't think it's Tokyo, first letter might even be an F, but can't match the pic to any Tokyo players. 
Player 3 - A mess.
Player 4 - Looks like A.I.K and the name seems to start with an S. Thought it could be Stefan Ishizaki but can't find a matching picture. No other S player's name or pic fits. If it is A.I.K the kit in the pic isn't current or is from a different part of the players career.
Player 5 - Thought it could be CSKA Moscow but again struggling to find a fit. Same as above RE kit.
Player 6 Part-PAR-Par8071214-1-1-0.jpg as Mostyn says.
Player 7 - is FC something. And with that, I'm no longer looking into this. Good luck.

player 4 and 5 are resolved!

6 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

we need more than thanks! I need a backstory! What's it all about?

My local team's technical staff left the window to their office open and a friend took a picture of their transfer board.  This is their "discovery list."  It's just one of the wacky MLS rules.  Me and my friends were trying to figure out who they have MLS rights to.  So, for instance, if Ibra wants to come to MLS, Union have his rights before any other team.  But these are the players they are focusing on in the transfer window ahead.  Some are very ambitious, others more realistic.

The last player  on the bottom is definately this kid named Mateo Casierra from Deportivo Cali.

20 hours ago, TriflingHotDogVendor said:

The last player  on the bottom is definately this kid named Mateo Casierra from Deportivo Cali.

So it wasn't him, then? 

16 hours ago, TriflingHotDogVendor said:

Someone went back and took another picture.  Mystery solved.

CiL_g1QVEAA2Iqq.jpg

It WAS the weird picture of Zlatan, the choice of which I find sinister. 

Archived