OUR NEXT MANAGER

plymouthram

4 minutes ago, Ovis aries said:

Honest interview from a man ,even if you do not like from his public image, you have to respect because he is some manager, particularly at Championship level

Totally agree. He is a bit of an arse, but very good manager at this level.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, SouthernRam said:

Must admit I heard on the grapevine that Rangers have been looking round at potential managers to take over, and that we're interested in Warburton. Would be a good fit for us.

Is this info about Warburton the whole truth with nowt taken out? He could be the best thing since sliced bread. we could have some teams on toast with a slice of luck.:D

3 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Tim Sherwood 11/8

Gary Rowett 3

Darren Wassall 4

Mark Warburton 6

Neil Warnock 10

David Moyes 18

Steve Bruce 18

20 BAR

Sherwood even shorter in the market now,,

Who has BAR managed?

17 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Tim Sherwood 11/8

Gary Rowett 3

Darren Wassall 4

Mark Warburton 6

Neil Warnock 10

David Moyes 18

Steve Bruce 18

20 BAR

It means someone wasted their money. 

13 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Is this info about Warburton the whole truth with nowt taken out? He could be the best thing since sliced bread. we could have some teams on toast with a slice of luck.:D

rynny, you have just awarded me my bimillennial 'like'. You are an historic figure and should be slightly applauded for this contribution to mankind. I would like to thank all of my relatives who have stood with me during the hard years and my cat, fluffybunkins who did very little to help, but insisted on a mention. So thanks to all, it has been good fun reading and writing posts on here. I can get out of my tuxedo now and have a beer. Onwards and upwards. Per ardua ad astra. COYR

12 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Warburton very soon, just the Scottish cup to finish with then we will have him

Not happening. 

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

rynny, you have just awarded me my bimillennial 'like'. You are an historic figure and should be slightly applauded for this contribution to mankind. I would like to thank all of my relatives who have stood with me during the hard years and my cat, fluffybunkins who did very little to help, but insisted on a mention. So thanks to all, it has been good fun reading and writing posts on here. I can get out of my tuxedo now and have a beer. Onwards and upwards. Per ardua ad astra. COYR

And there is 2000 + 1 :)

PistoldPete2
33 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Tim Sherwood 11/8

Gary Rowett 3

Darren Wassall 4

Mark Warburton 6

Neil Warnock 10

David Moyes 18

Steve Bruce 18

20 BAR

We can't have someone called Sherwood managing Derby. 

I wish that 2013-14 had gone up, the camaraderie, the passion and the commitment of that team was the best I've known since being a ram, wasn't old enough to respect the Jim Smith era.

Haven't really felt the same feelings the past 2 seasons, its almost there but something is still missing imo, and I hope the next man can bring that with him. 

4 hours ago, Yani P said:

Tim Sherwood 11/8

Gary Rowett 3

Darren Wassall 4

Mark Warburton 6

Neil Warnock 10

David Moyes 18

Steve Bruce 18

20 BAR

That's one ******* boring list of contenders.

Archived