Your England Team

sage

On 20 April 2016 at 16:45, G-Ram said:

Would anyone want roy to give JT a call? Our centre backs are some of the worst we've had in years, a position we have usually been strong in. I know weve stuck with youth all the way through the qualifiers and we still should attacking wise but im still if the opinion john terry is one if the best centre backs we have

Everton should have snapped chelseas hand off for stones recently he's been terrible  

Just my thoughts...

If the only fit centre half we had in the whole world was that pr1ck, good old JT then I still wouldn't want him anywhere near the squad....a racist and a thug....

llanna shouldn't be playing in the top division never mind for England. 

Martinez has managed to turn Stones from the next Bobby Moore into a donkey in the space of 6 months  

Rooney has to start along with Kane, for the same reason as  JT I wouldn't pick Vardy  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing one of the best players England has ever produced on the left to accommodate Lampard & Gerrard. I never understood that. No wonder he jacked it in. Lampard and gerrard were good players but a prime scholes was better imo and would have probably complimented Gerrard game in the centre

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 12:28, Mostyn6 said:

@sage, as you are the responsible adult supervising this thread, I'd like to commend you on keeping Jack Wilshere out of the starting XIs people have selected.

Good skills sir.

Yes. I thought only picking players who are fit was a a good starting point.

Archived