Forum slow on ipad

rammieib

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Seeing the forum really slow on iPad loading up at times and often crashing. Started happening a week or so ago. Anyone else seen it or @Daveo aware?

First I have heard of it, I did break the forum slightly the other day when moving the Podcast section around and there was an update on the 19th which made changes to the editor, which needed users to clear cache, did you see this topic?

Just means you will be seeing outdated files which maybe causing the issues for you, the editor for example is heavily cached and was recently updated. 

I clear mine every couple weeks just to keep everything fresh in there

Just now, ilkleyram said:

Don't know whether this is coincidence or not but my Ipad was doing the same as Rammieib's but taking Daveo's advice to clear the cache has improved it no end - over the last 30 minutes!

Thanks Daveo. Hope you enjoyed your birthday.

Thanks and good to hear, I hate having to keep asking members to clear their cache, I know it can be a real pain in the arse having to log back into all the websites you use but it really is the only way to fix things (sometimes), let me know if it slows down again

23 hours ago, Daveo said:

Thanks and good to hear, I hate having to keep asking members to clear their cache, I know it can be a real pain in the arse having to log back into all the websites you use but it really is the only way to fix things (sometimes), let me know if it slows down again

@Daveo - Remind me again, what do I need to do?

Archived