Kanye West

SaintRam

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost as stupid as that Pharmaceutical billionaire trying to buy his new album outright to try and stop it being released... and then claiming he has been conned by a fake representative of Kanye West into buying it through bitcoin, and now says he's lost millions.

talentless ***** imo with an equally irrelevant wife that represent everything that is wrong with modern society.

I don't want to get on a political pedestal, but the fact more people care what clothes these muppets wear than they do about a cure for cancer, scares me!

How can this guy be in debt?

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

talentless ***** imo with an equally irrelevant wife that represent everything that is wrong with modern society.

I don't want to get on a political pedestal, but the fact more people care what clothes these muppets wear than they do about a cure for cancer, scares me!

How can this guy be in debt?

Slag him off all you want - he's not talentless though.

3 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I could pick out a line from a Beatles track and make them sound awful, that wouldn't be a comprehensive argument either.

He's changed the course of music on his own. You don't do that without talent.

you won't change the mind of people on a subject like this, so I wouldn't bother trying.

4 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I could pick out a line from a Beatles track and make them sound awful, that wouldn't be a comprehensive argument either.

what course was it on? and what course is it on now?

5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I'll be honest and tell you that I haven't really paid him or his music that much attention, but can you explain how he changed the course of music?

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

what course was it on? and what course is it on now?

He bridged the gap between mainstream music and hip-hop. 

Changed the function of albums in both music and hip-hop

Changed the role of the hip-hop artist.

Kin hell, he's even changed Glastonbury.

I'm not the biggest fan of his music, but I'm not  going to belittle his work just because he says a few crazy things. All famous musicians do it anyway.

5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

He bridged the gap between mainstream music and hip-hop. 

Changed the function of albums in both music and hip-hop

Changed the role of the hip-hop artist.

Kin hell, he's even changed Glastonbury.

I'm not the biggest fan of his music, but I'm not  going to belittle his work just because he says a few crazy things. All famous musicians do it anyway.

he did nothing Sean Combs/Puff Daddy/P Diddy hadn't already done I'm afraid. He just managed to get more MTV exposure cos of his missus.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

he did nothing Sean Combs/Puff Daddy/P Diddy hadn't already done I'm afraid. He just managed to get more MTV exposure cos of his missus.

You must be out of touch if you think MTV still plays music!

But yeah, he was ridiculously famous enough before Kardashian.

13 minutes ago, Srg said:

you won't change the mind of people on a subject like this, so I wouldn't bother trying.

True but actually I don't mind some of his music. It's just when he opens his mouth - either in his songs, heckling at the Grammys and most places in between.

To be fair, the bad lyrics prize still (and probably will always) go to Des'ree for "Life":

I'm afraid of the dark
Especially when I'm in a park
And there's no one else around
Ooh, I get the shivers

I don't want to see a ghost
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
And watch the evening news

Archived