The Chris Martin dilemma

Sexydadbod

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

I never said you mentioned a competition... Are you seriously struggling to understand this? This is supposed to be a friendly forum, you're posting in public so have no right to privacy or avoidance of being called out.

You need to embrace the wonderful world of ignore. It does wonders for your blood pressure.

Glad you all liked it ,but it did not work.We remained in the championship,our goal,in changing the set up promotion,

A overweight Martin  to be the focus for midfield runners,Bryson-Hendricks-with Russell,,and Ward on the flanks.

with over lapping full backs Forsyth;Smith and freeman,held together by a holding player Eustace,was here before

Mac arrived,he just picked up the squad and ran with it,That overweight forward on a free,became our top scorer in the last two seasons,and  became one of our best players Chris Martin,and was pivotal to the system we played.

Maclaren was a Head coach who got the maximum from what he inherited,,,Clements also a Head coach,will get the best out of what he has inherited,OH dear both have gone.Wassell will now utilize a, expensive squad,and get promotion.

To build and maintain a squad is totally different to Coaching one Derby are finding out that recruitment of players is vital

to the club and requires  a special skill

3 minutes ago, davenportram said:

stay on topic.....

stay on topic.....

I always say that like I'm in the trench run in star wars.

I am. Also I'm not a fan of Star Wars. 

Archived