• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, irobinson said:

Wassall is our man

He taught the kids to play

Now he's got the first team

Will play the Derby Way!!

Oh lait (oh sorry that was from Clement!)

Same Wassall that was in charge of the Ipswich game and we were 1-4 at halftime. Yeah must be 'our man' 

The Derby way needs restructuring. Head coach clearly doesn't work. As I said in a previous thread whoever is in charge of transfers should be held accountable. We need a MANAGER that picks his own players and has no interference from anybody, regardless of their position in the club. 

34 minutes ago, Simsy said:

We didn't build the team around ince or Johnson both not playing in their favoured position. Wiemann although not key is not a winger hes a striker. Warnock can't play that system he doesn't have the legs for it. 

Look I give Martin enough stick and i'm boring my self now! I am just unhappy with whats happened today and taking it out on Martin.

So lets get back on topic. is 4-3-3 the Derby way?

Go on Chrissy start scoring again i Love you really.

For me yes. It was the reason we looked so dangerous, we had so many players in dangerous areas I always thought we were. Gonna score. I've not felt like that this season.

1 minute ago, irobinson said:

in charge for one game then! real man coming once all the legal and finance deal all agreed!!

Real man isn't coming until the summer or something. 

Just now, McLovin said:

Who would you like DEL?

Paul Clement. But he's gone so I don't know. 

Oh and 

NO NIGEL PEARSON 

NO DAVID MOYES 

:( 

In the next fortnight it'll be 44 years since I first watched a DCFC match. In that time there has been a very consistent theme, which is surely the real 'Derby Way'. That is, just when things are going well, we as a club find an innovative way to completely bugger it all up. Personally, I'd quite like to stop doing it the 'Derby Way' for a while.

Archived