Within 5 points!

IoW Derby

Before you say it yes games in hand for hull and boro and our form is poor!

BUT after such a poor run of form we are still right in the mix - lots of tricky games for all teams at the top to come. 

I still think top 2 is within our grasp.

We must take 3 points from MK to start the ball rolling.....

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping Bryson's attitude and desire lifts a few, don't know how much game time PC will give him but after his interview and goal yesterday he's one I'd want out on the pitch when the chips are down.

A bit of positivity from the players AND the fans might make a difference come May. COYR.

3 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I'm hoping Bryson's attitude and desire lifts a few, don't know how much game time PC will give him but after his interview and goal yesterday he's one I'd want out on the pitch when the chips are down.

A bit of positivity from the players AND the fans might make a difference come May. COYR.

You sir, have provided the half - filling for my almost empty glass.

Have a like for that☺

How come when we went 200,000 games unbeaten that it took ages to catch Brighton and Hull. 

Now we've not won in 2 years and we can still catch Boro and 'ull easy.

Sky Sports must have fixed it to create drama. 

When we're playing like this though you always look down rather than up innit?

1 hour ago, IoW Derby said:

Before you say it yes games in hand for hull and boro and our form is poor!

BUT after such a poor run of form we are still right in the mix - lots of tricky games for all teams at the top to come. 

I still think top 2 is within our grasp.

We must take 3 points from MK to start the ball rolling.....

It's not that our form is poor it's rock bottom, and rock bottom against poor to average Championship teams as the double whammy. I admire your positivity but have seen no evidence that we will be cementing a place in the top 6 never mind challenging for the automatic places.

3 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

It's not that our form is poor it's rock bottom, and rock bottom against poor to average Championship teams as the double whammy. I admire your positivity but have seen no evidence that we will be cementing a place in the top 6 never mind challenging for the automatic places.

Brighton and Burnley went on awful runs that were just as bad as ours, but managed to recover pretty strong. I'm hoping we get our season back on track against MK like we did earlier in the season. 

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

You sir, have provided the half - filling for my almost empty glass.

Have a like for that☺

I'm so hard that when my glass threatens to become half-empty, I chew the glass down to the level of the liquid. Hey presto, glass full again.

Archived