well done bryson

B4ev6is

We looked good at times in midfield today, there seemed more energy and far better balance. Bryson and Hendricks just seemed to give us some more drive, if only we didn't give the ball away with a few too many misplaced passes. 

Also thought the celebration showed how much it meant to Bryso, Russell and Martins smiles hinted at more than a team mate scoring, it was like yeah we clicked there didn't we. Or maybe I'm just wishfully thinking that? Either way it was a good move, great assist from Martin and cracking finish, though I'd also say no better than Butterfield as done at times.

Just pleased to see him back, could help turn our season when fully fit.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his 10 mins on Tuesday he added a drive and energy thats been missing from the midfield all season.

If he stays fit the rest of the team will respond to him and raise their game.

Glad to see him back, he will moan like hell at under performing players during the game. 

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Who makes up the £18m midfield players?

Just going by what they said on the radio #tongueincheek at a guess Johnson, Butterfield, Ince, Thorne, Wiemann Blackman. 

Am I at £18m yet? I know they are not all midfielders but Russell could replace Blackman or Ince up front 

2 minutes ago, rsmini said:

Just going by what they said on the radio #tongueincheek at a guess Johnson, Butterfield, Ince, Thorne, Wiemann Blackman. 

Am I at £18m yet? I know they are not all midfielders but Russell could replace Blackman or Ince up front 

Yeah, I was thinking of like for like for Bryson, Hendrick and Hughes.

I suppose Wiemann, Blackman and Ince are considered strikers? Johnson. Butterfield and Thorne are obviously midfielders.

The point is, are any of those signings technically better players than Hughes, Hendrick and Bryson?

We were spoiled by the quality of two lads coming through the ranks and a 400k signing from Scotland.

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yep...darryl Powell was much better than eranio....

anyone can run around a lot on a pitch it is the easiest thing to do.

That volley wasn't the easiest thing to do.

9 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yep...darryl Powell was much better than eranio....

anyone can run around a lot on a pitch it is the easiest thing to do.

Its a team game, you don't always need the most talented individuals. Players like Eranio are few and far between, he was a truly world class player yet he never had a 10th of the skill of Georgie Kinkladze, yet Darryl Powell made a far better contribution to DCFC than Kinkladze did......

plus, the Darryl Powell song is much better than most of the ***** we sing nowadays, even just for the "he helped to relegate the *****" line!

Archived