If you were offered a play off spot would you take it right now?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We finish we're we finish, if we don't make the playoffs then we don't make them and its no biggie tbh, we'll still be back here next season bantering and looking forward to the trips to Villa, Forest, Sheff Weds, possibly Burton, Newcastle and Sunderland... not all that bad tbh, the prem once the novelty wears off is pretty brutal anyway, we found that out the last time we were up there. The only real reason I'd want to go up is the excitement of going up, but like last time that'll soon wear off if we're struggling, ask the Villa and Newcastle fans.

I would the way the last two seasons ended have been soul destroying. I'd love to sneak going up

Just remember feeling gutted & being like ffs another season in the championship.

By the start of a new season im ready and full of optimism again but by the end of the last two ive felt empty & tired and ive not kicked a ball, god knows how the players have felt 

i Swear DCFC has aged me 

i do want to go up but i can see the point in being ready, nobody wants an 11 point season again. its just tiring being so close then missing out

2 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

We finish we're we finish, if we don't make the playoffs then we don't make them and its no biggie tbh, we'll still be back here next season bantering and looking forward to the trips to Villa, Forest, Sheff Weds, possibly Burton, Newcastle and Sunderland... not all that bad tbh, the prem once the novelty wears off is pretty brutal anyway, we found that out the last time we were up there. The only real reason I'd want to go up is the excitement of going up, but like last time that'll soon wear off if we're struggling, ask the Villa and Newcastle fans.

That's a pretty defeatist view of things. The Premier League isn't always brutal, just ask Leicester. Besides, with the new TV deal etc., the more time we spend down here "bantering" with the likes of Burton, MK Dons and Rotherham the wider the gap in class and the closer we get to being a small club.

Don't care about the premier league, great if we go up, who cares if we dont

The chance to meet your mates have a beer and enjoy some football, surely that's what it's all about regardless of what division you are in........the grass isn't always greener. Come on you Rams 

This could well be the Championship table come 10.00pm Friday evening.

Boro 34 games 70 Points.                    Hull   34 games 67 Points.                  

Burnley 34 games 65 Points.         Brighton 34 games 63 Points.          Derby 34 games 57 Points.               Sheffield Wed 34 games 55 points

Not good is it, it looks as though our wonderfully anticipated season is almost over, & to think we were clear at the top 12 games ago. Thanks Mel 

11 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

Should have set the title as "If you had no penis, and were paralysed from the waist down, would you like to spend a night with Katy Perry?

******* pointless. 

We'll finish 8th and that will be a blessing. Save us more national humiliation.

I'd still have 2 hands and a gob............ So I'd take the play offs

14 minutes ago, TETRA said:

This could well be the Championship table come 10.00pm Friday evening.

Boro 34 games 70 Points.                    Hull   34 games 67 Points.                  

Burnley 34 games 65 Points.         Brighton 34 games 63 Points.          Derby 34 games 57 Points.               Sheffield Wed 34 games 55 points

Not good is it, it looks as though our wonderfully anticipated season is almost over, & to think we were clear at the top 12 games ago. Thanks Mel 

Sorry 11 games ago

Archived