Are we even better than last season?

Sexydadbod

Well that performance was truly and utterly embarrassing. Absolutely awful. In my opinion we haven't played well since hull away. Today was the cherry on the top for me. I'm not the only one who thinks this. The stadium was half empty after 80 minutes, something i haven't witnessed for years whilst the remaining people in the stadium booed at the end.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Autos are completely gone for me. Hull and burnley are picking up form and boro are too far ahead

Auto's are 4 points away, stop being a drama queen!

To say how bad we were last season we were still well within touching distance with the auto's up until the last few games. Long way to go yet. Disappointing times but we'll pick up.

18 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Well that performance was truly and utterly embarrassing. Absolutely awful. In my opinion we haven't played well since hull away. Today was the cherry on the top for me. I'm not the only one who thinks this. The stadium was half empty after 80 minutes, something i haven't witnessed for years whilst the remaining people in the stadium booed at the end.

You said we were no good against Hull...make your mind up

Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

Auto's are 4 points away, stop being a drama queen!

To say how bad we were last season we were still well within touching distance with the auto's up until the last few games. Long way to go yet. Disappointing times but we'll pick up.

Everyone said the same last season and we didnt pick up. We may be 4 points behind the autos but at one point we were top just like last season

11 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Autos are completely gone for me. Hull and burnley are picking up form and boro are too far ahead

And Brighton couldn't be caught about 3 months ago...

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

And Brighton couldn't be caught about 3 months ago...

Yeh we all knew brighton would slip though it was a case of when .... boro are miles ahead of us in the terms of quality , manager etc only thing there not as good as us at is getting a good attendance. 

1 minute ago, simsdcfc said:

Yeh we all knew brighton would slip though it was a case of when .... boro are miles ahead of us in the terms of quality , manager etc only thing there not as good as us at is getting a good attendance. 

Can't remember last time we put in a performance in front of a full house .[Brighton in the semi's two years ago?]

5 minutes ago, simsdcfc said:

It's taken them 3 years to get to where they are under the same set up so why can't we?

Same as last season.... bottlers.... nothing will be different from last season and we have spent 25m. This is now a psychological issue with the players. Russell was pure tripe again, martin has been for a couple of months, ince is a luxury with little end product, no creativity at all, the two brought in dont look any better, the same as last season is now underway, dont know how we are going to fix this, maybe in the summer if we dont achieve our aim then the bulk of the bottlers have to go? Dont know what else to say or how we can save our season.... its like a disease in our club.... get close then capitulate.... feel so down today.... can see us get absolutely smashed by burnley next week.... sad times

13 minutes ago, simsdcfc said:

Assume they beat Bristol City easily today then...

32 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Sorry but we got lucky v Hull from what I was watching after our 2 goals.. Hull missed a lot of chances.

34 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I was in the stadium at the end and didn't boo.

Archived