Derby v Man Utd Ticket Prices

Srg

Hold up

(i)

Qualifying Competition

Immediately after the draw is known, the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree the prices of admission subject to the following conditions.

Except where mutually agreed otherwise the minimum admission (except to children and senior citizens) to matches shall be:

  In the Extra-Preliminary, Preliminary and First Round Qualifying:

  In the Second and Third Rounds Qualifying:

  In the Fourth Round Qualifying:

£3.00 £5.00 £6.00

A higher admission charge may be mutually agreed between the Clubs concerned. The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if agreed by both Clubs.

The price of admission for children and senior citizens must be mutually agreed between the Clubs concerned. 

Is this the qualifying and competition proper the quarters and after?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Daveo said:

Hold up

(i)

Qualifying Competition

Immediately after the draw is known, the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree the prices of admission subject to the following conditions.

Except where mutually agreed otherwise the minimum admission (except to children and senior citizens) to matches shall be:

  In the Extra-Preliminary, Preliminary and First Round Qualifying:

  In the Second and Third Rounds Qualifying:

  In the Fourth Round Qualifying:

£3.00 £5.00 £6.00

A higher admission charge may be mutually agreed between the Clubs concerned. The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if agreed by both Clubs.

The price of admission for children and senior citizens must be mutually agreed between the Clubs concerned. 

Is this the qualifying and competition proper the quarters and after?

the proper is anything after the 1st round and beyond, is it not?

Just now, Srg said:

the proper is anything after the 1st round and beyond, is it not?

Yup,  just seen this

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/dec/second-round-quiz-041215

So it's not Man Utd setting the prices and it's this......

(ii)  Competition Proper

Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions.

The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs. 

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Didn't wind me up, I just won't attend the match at that price. Do not see what the cost of away tickets in The Championship has to do with it.

The point I was making was that the entire package for me and the missus is going to cost a lot less than for most of the away matches we attend, therefore I'm not going to make a song and dance about things. I suspect that will the case for many, if not most, Derby fans who regularly travel away. Obviously that will not be the case for everyone (those who live a long way from Derby, and those who don't travel to away games or can bum a lift).

Yup,  just seen this

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/dec/second-round-quiz-041215

So it's not Man Utd setting the prices and it's this......

(ii)  Competition Proper

Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions.

The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs. 

minimum price of £10 is for first and second round proper. and why are there two sets of rules? The rules im looking at clearly state that it's the third/fourth/fifth/sixth round proper and that both clubs must mutually agree. 

1 minute ago, eddie said:

The point I was making was that the entire package for me and the missus is going to cost a lot less than for most of the away matches we attend, therefore I'm not going to make a song and dance about things. I suspect that will the case for many, if not most, Derby fans who regularly travel away. Obviously that will not be the case for everyone (those who live a long way from Derby, and those who don't travel to away games or can bum a lift).

I would certainly hope that home matches are going to cost a lot less than going to away matches, does not change the fact that the prices have been ramped up unfairly.

Just now, SaintRam said:

minimum price of £10 is for first and second round proper. and why are there two sets of rules? The rules im looking at clearly state that it's the third/fourth/fifth/sixth round proper and that both clubs must mutually agree. 

Where are you looking? I've downloaded the pdf from the FA site for 15/16

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I would certainly hope that home matches are going to cost a lot less than going to away matches, does not change the fact that the prices have been ramped up unfairly.

I agree that the prices have been ramped up (obviously) but why is it unfair?

2 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Ok, yeah, found it. Had an old version. Interesting.

3 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I've just read that and it looks like I am wrong on who sets the price, but that must have changed because it was always the case that both clubs had to agree.

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

I agree that the prices have been ramped up (obviously) but why is it unfair?

I will be sitting in the same seat that I always do and I will be watching the same team that I always go to watch, why should I have to pay extra because of the opposition?

Just now, ossieram said:

I've just read that and it looks like I am wrong on who sets the price, but that must have changed because it was always the case that both clubs had to agree.

Might be the League Cup you're thinking of....

22 Tickets

22.1 Immediately after the draw is known the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree the prices. All questions in dispute must be immediately referred to the Management Committee for settlement. 

http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/competition/rules/index.aspx#KYUkywQaPOqWRLeX.99

The following was published on the FA website in October 2015...

The FA sets a minimum ticket price of £10 for tickets for the Emirates FA Cup competition proper – from Rounds One until Round Six – it is at the discretion of clubs to set pricing beyond that

22 Tickets

22.1 Immediately after the draw is known the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree the prices. All questions in dispute must be immediately referred to the Management Committee for settlement. 

Used to be the FA Cup, I was reading an out dated FA Cup rules set and it had the mutually agreed fee thing. 

22 Tickets

Could well be. Confusing int it.

Just now, ossieram said:

Because that is the price set.

Just because they know that a lot of people who don't normally go to matches will pay it and fill the ground. Leaves a bitter taste in the mouth of people who put their money into the club on a regular basis in my opinion. Will our fans that were going to protest at Norwich be doing the same here?

51 minutes ago, eddie said:

Mel puts £35 million into the club, Derby fans baulk at being asked to put £35 in.

He's a multi millionaire. I'm not  its all relative. With my fuel from Ipswich and a hire, that's over £100. 

Just now, mwram1973 said:

So let me get this right.

You'll pay £30 odd quid to see a mid table championship team (Leeds)

You'll pay £25 quid ish to see a low/bottom championship team

Your moaning about paying £35 to see a top prem side???

Mental.

Not sure why you should pay more to see a higher % likelihood of losing, to be fair.

Archived