Insanity

Mafiabob

Anyone else tried it yet?

Basically a fitness program DVD based...

I thought I was fit due to running regularly... But believe me this is on another level. Interval training turned upside down.

Best thing I've ever done though, it's not cheap, brand new sets you back £100, but you can get them 2nd hand on EBay for £40ish.

If you're wanting to get fit or lose weight, this will help you. I shan't put the sweaty photos of me up to scare you off though.

Mind, Shaun T has caused me to swear a lot more.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

It's definitely hard. I remember giving it a go - blowing out my arse after 10 minutes and he goes 'Well that's the warm up done!'

My exercise is lifting weights though - I really need to do more cardio.

After first few days I was dying.... Now I can go through at least 2/3 of the DVDs without stopping, he is mental though

off the back of the Depression thread, I've taken a few life-changing steps, one of them being exercise. I have a pretty decent treadmill arriving on Saturday, and will be hammering that for a month, and will then buy a spin bike and some kettle bell weights.

Sadly, in Derby, all the gyms are on the North and East side of the city, so after a 90 minute drive back from South, I don't have the will power to then battle across the city.

Uncle Mel, if you're reading this, you'd make a killing if you opened a decent fitness centre on the South side of Derby, Littleover? Sinfin? Stenson Fields? Do it!

Anyway, I'd love to be able to do insanity, but it'll be a very long time until I can!

10 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

off the back of the Depression thread, I've taken a few life-changing steps, one of them being exercise. I have a pretty decent treadmill arriving on Saturday, and will be hammering that for a month, and will then buy a spin bike and some kettle bell weights.

Sadly, in Derby, all the gyms are on the North and East side of the city, so after a 90 minute drive back from South, I don't have the will power to then battle across the city.

Uncle Mel, if you're reading this, you'd make a killing if you opened a decent fitness centre on the South side of Derby, Littleover? Sinfin? Stenson Fields? Do it!

Anyway, I'd love to be able to do insanity, but it'll be a very long time until I can!

Rolls Royce have a gym that anyone can sign up for I think?

15 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Certainly helped me going to the gym and going running... Especially when I was getting ideas about having a bet... I just took off for a run instead... Never felt better at the moment

35 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Decent one on Etwall, depending on how far south of Derby you're willing to go 

Archived