Strange openings on Mars

toddy

I do like to do some investigating regarding UFO's,  the plant Mars and our Moon of course.

Using Google Earth and then clicking onto Google Mars, I found some very strange mechanical made shafts 6 or 7 of them, they are certainly not natural stone formations.........very odd.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Where? Co-ords. 

Start here, 45d 56' 50.27''N   23d 32'13.27''E  you will need to zoom in but do it very slowly, you will find the shaft.

Let me know and I will give you more..........

On 11/1/2016 at 13:43, toddy said:

I do like to do some investigating regarding UFO's,  the plant Mars and our Moon of course.

Using Google Earth and then clicking onto Google Mars, I found some very strange mechanical made shafts 6 or 7 of them, they are certainly not natural stone formations.........very odd.

I think you might be dismissing the natural rock formation explanation prematurely.

1 minute ago, Highgate said:

I think you might be dismissing the natural rock formation explanation prematurely.

No, the entrance to the shaft has a metallic structure around it - the thing is this structure is square - quiet amazing, check out those co ordinates. It is one of 6 such metallic structures, I have knocked up a google earth video showing the them all - just need to know how to upload it.

Just now, toddy said:

No, the entrance to the shaft has a metallic structure around it - the thing is this structure is square - quiet amazing, check out those co ordinates. It is one of 6 such metallic structures, I have knocked up a google earth video showing the them all - just need to know how to upload it.

Metallic as in shiny? Because there's no other way to discern material through the satellite images, and there are plenty of others explanations for optical gloss. 

I'd like to see those images, but basically you have two possibilities if the images are as striking as you say they are.  One that is that is a natural geological formation that just happens to look like something that has been constructed in a satellite image or secondly it's actually been made by an advanced alien species.  I think you'd have to say the former theory is the front runner at this point !

2 minutes ago, Highgate said:

I'd like to see those images, but basically you have two possibilities if the images are as striking as you say they are.  One that is that is a natural geological formation that just happens to look like something that has been constructed in a satellite image or secondly it's actually been made by an advanced alien species.  I think you'd have to say the former theory is the front runner at this point !

The idea that these images (google mars is an image of what appears to be a small section of Mars (or perhaps the scaling just seems odd as I have no points of reference) have not been absolutely scoured by experts is a little silly also. Now I'm not saying you can't discover stuff from satellite images, but it's unlikely. Perhaps you should go and visit these openings? 

7 minutes ago, Duracell said:

The Royal family put the shafts there with the help of the US government to cover up Diana's death and the truth about 9/11.

Nah, that's just what the illuminati want you to think!  You've fallen for the oldest trick in the book.

32 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The idea that these images (google mars is an image of what appears to be a small section of Mars (or perhaps the scaling just seems odd as I have no points of reference) have not been absolutely scoured by experts is a little silly also. Now I'm not saying you can't discover stuff from satellite images, but it's unlikely. Perhaps you should go and visit these openings? 

No, google Mars is a selection of photos taken my Sats [NASA] and then joined together to give a complete 360 degree image

Do you have google earth?

Click on the top tool bar, icon of planet with a ring around it. 

Click Mars and input the coordinates I gave you........

Archived