The Fawaz Circus 2016

Jewell :lol:

Oh please please please please be true... please please pretty please 

We got Pearson who's the perfect manager for us and brings some sort of fun with the ostrich stuff, but its affection more than mocking.

whilst Forest get a bloke who's into sleazy ... and brings only comedy, none of it affection just pure mocking. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think that Fawaz is trying to be innovative. Remember in 2012 when the Palma shirts were made from cloth with the names of all their season ticket holders woven in? Well Fawaz has found a cheaper way of doing something similar. This season's Forest kit has has the total number of season ticket holders emblazoned on the front.

new-forest-kit.jpg

4 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I do think that Fawaz is trying to be innovative. Remember in 2012 when the Palma shirts were made from cloth with the names of all their season ticket holders woven in? Well Fawaz has found a cheaper way of doing something similar. This season's Forest kit has has the total number of season ticket holders emblazoned on the front.

new-forest-kit.jpg

Is that what it is?

I thought it was a premonition of their coaching team for next season, Andy Reid, Jossie and Steve Evans

25 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

new-forest-kit.jpg

Thought it was an extension to the two stars thing, representative of the fingers, toes and brain cells of the forest faithful.

Apologies if this has been noted earlier but according to this week's edition of Private Eye the Greek fella about to buy into forest is currently banned from any football activity in Greece, apparently leaving him the owner of an asset (Olympiakos) over which he has no say.  According to Private Eye, the ban is one of the bail conditions imposed when he was arrested last year after a 173-page report by the public prosecutor alleging he was directing a criminal organisation.

There's plenty more on page 10 of Private Eye. It appears that the guy has - how shall I put this? - an interesting past.

4 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

new-forest-kit.jpg

That's the new pic of burnsey, reid and new manager evans on the front :ph34r:

53 minutes ago, Bessie1 said:

Apologies if this has been noted earlier but according to this week's edition of Private Eye the Greek fella about to buy into forest is currently banned from any football activity in Greece, apparently leaving him the owner of an asset (Olympiakos) over which he has no say.  According to Private Eye, the ban is one of the bail conditions imposed when he was arrested last year after a 173-page report by the public prosecutor alleging he was directing a criminal organisation.

There's plenty more on page 10 of Private Eye. It appears that the guy has - how shall I put this? - an interesting past.

Sorry, what publication was that in again?

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, eddie said:

Viz

I think you are right...i have just seen the exclusive image of evans and reid discussing team matters for next season:

Viz-Comic-Fat-Slags-001.jpg

12 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I think you are right...i have just seen the exclusive image of evans and reid discussing team matters for next season:

Viz-Comic-Fat-Slags-001.jpg

Or is that Andy and Kenny modelling next season's kits?

3 hours ago, Bessie1 said:

So, fit and proper persons test? Bit of a test for the FA really. Cellino was taking the piss, but if this bloke can get through they might as well just pack it in. It'd make them look like a bunch of *****. Again.

Sith Happens
17 minutes ago, needles said:

So, fit and proper persons test? Bit of a test for the FA really. Cellino was taking the piss, but if this bloke can get through they might as well just pack it in. It'd make them look like a bunch of *****. Again.

Think they have to worry more about a fit and proper team.

3 hours ago, needles said:

I think they are trying to weedle round it by claiming the Greek fellah isn't a director/position of responsibility at the club, which will remain run by Fawaz.

But do the FA believe he won't get involved in running the new club he just brought a very large stake in??

3 hours ago, needles said:

He's Greece's version of Berlusconi, ....prosecutors get replaced at the last minute, the greek press play it down, he's untouchable.

7 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

He's Greece's version of Berlusconi, ....prosecutors get replaced at the last minute, the greek press play it down, he's untouchable.

That bad eh? Have the FA got the minerals to **** him up? Doubt it.

17 minutes ago, needles said:

That bad eh? Have the FA got the minerals to **** him up? Doubt it.

Concrete overshoes are in this year.

Archived