The Fawaz Circus 2016

6 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well regardless did a reasonable job getting you to the playoffs. Big change for both clubs afoot I imagine. 

We live in interesting times. For us I feel it's do we make the right call and get serious about going up. For Forest it's an even bigger call - are things going to be put in place to go forward or are they set for decline "rebuilding" for the next few seasons. Another season of rot could set the tone.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Really? I remember reading rumours he couldn't get a new manager in after sacking Clemence because that would have tipped you over the limit.. 

i heard rumours elvis is alive and well living on the moon too.

1 hour ago, stoners said:

It a very clever way of distracting the fact your general knowledge and current affairs is on a par with that of traffic light. 

LOL comedy gold. Almost the perfect contradiction.

I'll take the hook out now.

2 hours ago, stoners said:

It a very clever way of distracting the fact your general knowledge and current affairs is on a par with that of traffic light. 

The tactic of someone who knows they have been proven wrong. Claim they were just trolling 

27 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

The tactic of someone who knows they have been proven wrong. Claim they were just trolling 

It's almost as bad as the ***** your shower post on here, then try to make it out to be banter.

You get knocked down on every occasion you try to be clever and you all just stick ya fingers in your ears.

LA LA LA LA LA LA were not listening....we won a cup in the 70's LA LA LA LA LA 

:p

10 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

It's almost as bad as the ***** your shower post on here, then try to make it out to be banter.

You get knocked down on every occasion you try to be clever and you all just stick ya fingers in your ears.

LA LA LA LA LA LA were not listening....we won a cup in the 70's LA LA LA LA LA 

:p

We won some in the 80's aswell :thumbsup:

21 hours ago, ossieram said:

Yea but he never won 2 European cups did he.

No, that was Henry V at Agincourt.

After extra time as well.

(That's a subtle historical reference to the 100 Years War)

50 minutes ago, eddie said:

No, that was Henry V at Agincourt.

After extra time as well.

(That's a subtle historical reference to the 100 Years War)

Bet that winners party was something to behold, hey, eddie?

Behave Dawny. You're no mug, and you know exactly how mediocre you are and how far away you are from being anything else both on and off the pitch.

Right now you're eclipsed in all departments by Derby County. Team, squad, stadium, training facilities, bank balance, reputation, home gate, away support, academy, chairman, ST sales, backroom staff. We'll both get a manager in the next few weeks, and you just know ours will be more exciting than yours too. :D

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:
Ho ho ho ho ho read it and weep my sheepey friends

err, its a facebook vote Dawny........forest must have more 13 year old fans than us on facebook.

Btw, anyone know what happened to that big tough ex squaddie reddog who used to brag about his bench press technique...:p

Wow, on Facebook, the arbitrator of truth. after that, I might see what I can learn about chemtrails and the new world order.

For at least the last twenty years, media bias regarding our two clubs has been entirely one sided irrespective of actual reality. So well done. On this basis I would also presume that Leeds are "massive".

I honestly don't care if DCFC isn't fashionable to outsiders, it's the team in my heart. And Dawnies too, he's just not ready to tell the whole forum yet, and he's worried what will be said on LTLF.

Archived