The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

4 hours ago, davenportram said:

so you dint fancy your chances today, or too scared to act billy big ******

Eh? Are you talking about me or the team? 

We don't create any chances, so not a case of fancying them or not :D

Bit of a nothing game, poor from both sides. Good win for you though. 

Has Mel banned chanting? Absolute silence until you scored. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Eh? Are you talking about me or the team? 

We don't create any chances, so not a case of fancying them or not :D

Bit of a nothing game, poor from both sides. Good win for you though. 

Has Mel banned chanting? Absolute silence until you scored. 

Did you have a good view of the goal?

1 minute ago, MrsRam said:

I missed the attendance - anyone?

I missed the goal. 

Can you talk us through it Mrs?

My imagination is poor so go in to detail. I'm guessing it began with a majestic delicate chip?

I was just sitting there, minding my own business - twas like a library, - just about to nod off ....looked up , and I saw young  Ince - you know the one? the one with a dad that's a bit of a tw@t.   I saw him, give the ball to Master Olssen - and then,  everyone stood up,  - well, all hell broke loose - and somehow - in all the mele - I lost my voice, saw stars and thought I was going to pass out.  And by jove - we'd scored. Ruddy marvellous.  Woke me up good and proper. 

Sith Happens

To be fair to forest they did give it a go, didnt come and park the bus like a lot of teams have done. A point could have been vital for them in their battle to avoid being dragged into a relegation battle.

In 2012-13 Peterborough got relegated with 54 points. Are Forest good enough to get 8 points in 8 games? Touch and go I'd say. With Bolton having given up, the other teams will likely end up with a few extra points. 55 may well be needed to avoid the drop.

2 minutes ago, Ram Bam said:

Anyone know what forest did today? :ph34r:

No idea mate. I was too busy watching us beat some team in red at the iPro. That couldn't possibly have been Forest though. Apparently Forest were Champions of Europe, but that team didn't look like they'd be capable of being champions of West Bridgford.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

'Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that'

'In court this week' we will never sing that either

TBF, I'd imagine scant few of them will have ever sung it either. Can't imagine too many were around when dinosaurs roamed the earth....

39 minutes ago, Rams forever said:

Forest could still be playing now ,still wouldn't off scored ,laughing stock of the East Midlands,weres that monkey?

and oh yes they live in the past! They only had two chants and one was forty years old lol!

two European cups,PMSL yer but not this century!

Am I the only one to get annoyed at their two gold stars.  Fair enough if they're playing in the Champions League (as if :lol:) but the tournament they wear those shirts in they are strictly ONE star.  The only more deceitful team are Ipswich who wear three stars for a solitary English championship.

4 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Am I the only one to get annoyed at their two gold stars.  Fair enough if they're playing in the Champions League (as if :lol:) but the tournament they wear those shirts in they are strictly ONE star.  The only more deceitful team are Ipswich who wear three stars for a solitary English championship.

Must admit, I thought Ipswich's three stars was just representative of the average number of teeth that their fans have....

Archived