The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I genuinely think Clough will have Burton up to win this one. 

Without doubt 

having said that, I'm sure he'll be somewhat disappointed that all the hard work and foundations that he put in place in order for mcclaren to flourish have been ripped apart in one miserable transfer window

26 minutes ago, David said:

Great signing by Forest today, Vladimir Stojkovic, just one question....whooooooooo?

Fortunately our scouting network extends further than the premiership has been or never have beens or one last pay day been.

hes an eastablished first team player with 68 caps for Serbia

he can't be any worse than Henderson 

3 minutes ago, stoners said:

Fortunately our scouting network extends further than the premiership has been or never have beens or one last pay day been.

That scouting system done you a lot of good in the past few years

Stojković made his debut for the Latics on 23 January 2010, in a 2–2 away draw against Notts County for the season's FA Cup fourth round.[22] It was his first competitive appearance at club level after his loan return from Getafe.[23] His Premier League debut came four days later at home against Blackburn Rovers, where he put in a jittery performance in a 1–2 loss, notably being at fault in the opposition's opening goal when he raced off his line, weakly punching away Brett Emerton's deep free kick with the ball getting to Morten Gamst Pedersen who half-volleyed it into the unguarded net;[24] after Chris Kirkland recovered from injury, he was dropped to the bench.

Stojković reappeared for Wigan on 29 March in an away fixture against Manchester City. In the 72nd minute of the game, a mix-up between the goalie and defender Paul Scharner allowed Emmanuel Adebayor to flick the ball to Carlos Tevez who slotted into an open net;[25] At the end of the season, the English turned down the option of making the loan a permanent deal.[26]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Stojković

11 minutes ago, stoners said:

Established first team player? ?

199 appearances at 33 years old! Even Chris Cohen has managed 350 games and 4 years younger. 

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I genuinely think Clough will have Burton up to win this one. 

Yep i agree, we should have the quality to win, but arent showing it right now.

Archived