The Fawaz Circus 2016

25 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Mate, you owner is a man who helped plague the world with f*cking Candy Crush.

Give me dodgy mobsters over that guy anyday.

Not seen that version, is it limited to the five fingered Notts market?

Or are you jealous that our owner actually has his own money, and not reliant on pocket money from mum and dad?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
13 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

No expectations for me mate. New manager new owners loads of new players. All will need time to bed in. 

3 games in, not flapping just yet.. 

man city of the midlands again now?

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

We've been signing guys on loan and free's, you're the ones who blew 30m on a bunch of dross ..

So who should that jibe be aimed at now then?

Well, ive never said derby are the man city of the midlands, yet when fawaz bought forest thats what we were told by forest fans you lot were....so you.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Well, ive never said derby are the man city of the midlands, yet when fawaz bought forest thats what we were told by forest fans you lot were....so you.

I've seen sorts of embarrassing drivel from every football fan on twitter and the like.

Some Derby fan who works with my mate in Alfreton reckons you lot will win the league by 10 clear points.. 

Should that level of delusion be bandied to the rest of you? Probably not

9 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We've been signing guys on loan and free's, you're the ones who blew 30m in a single seaosn on a bunch of dross ..

So who should that jibe be aimed at now then?

£30m is it now? Give it a couple more years and that amount will be £50m that we spent last season. At what point will Bradley Johnson become the most expensive player in the world? 6 or 7 years? :ph34r:

Sith Happens
21 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I've seen sorts of embarrassing drivel from every football fan on twitter and the like.

Some Derby fan who works with my mate in Alfreton reckons you lot will win the league by 10 clear points.. 

I do know what you mean, but in fairness the man city of the midlands tag wasnt unique to a single forest fan, even fawaz was saying you were going to be european champions again.

Sith Happens
19 minutes ago, rynny said:

£30m is it now? Give it a couple more years and that amount will be £50m that we spent last season. At what point will Bradley Johnson become the most expensive player in the world? 6 or 7 years? :ph34r:

it does go up by the day :)

6 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I do know what you mean, but in fairness the man city of the midlands tag wasnt unique to a single forest fan, even fawaz was saying you were going to be european champions again.

And he's as delusional as foolish as them.. 

3 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

And he's as delusional as foolish as them.. 

Don't recall many people complaining when he said he'd get that third star. Now some of you have worked out he's a clown and he's not bankrolling your success a few are willing to admit he's a joke but still some cling on to the belief he's going to lead Notts to greatness.

55 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Don't recall many people complaining when he said he'd get that third star. Now some of you have worked out he's a clown and he's not bankrolling your success a few are willing to admit he's a joke but still some cling on to the belief he's going to lead Notts to greatness.

He might, we're going to win the League Cup this year and then off on our merry way gallivanting round Europe. 

Don't the Europe League winners get a place in the CL aswell? Blate's gonna happen

12 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yes you should

thats how it works on here (face palm)

Archived