The Fawaz Circus 2016

Whenever I flicked to this I thought the gump 22, apparently a Swiss guy called Pajtim Kasami, looked useful. When I googled him he's on a season-long loan from Olympiacos (surprie surprise). Yet more evidence of dodgy dealings in terms of the gump ownership. If Olympiacos owner Marinakis is shown to already be running them when he shouldn't come close to passing the fit and proper persons test, let's hope the league  come down hard and throw them out. Though with six goals conceded in two games, maybe they'll exit the division without any outside assistance?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Whenever I flicked to this I thought the gump 22, apparently a Swiss guy called Pajtim Kasami, looked useful. When I googled him he's on a season-long loan from Olympiacos (surprie surprise). Yet more evidence of dodgy dealings in terms of the gump ownership. If Olympiacos owner Marinakis is shown to already be running them when he shouldn't come close to passing the fit and proper persons test, let's hope the league  come down hard and throw them out. Though with six goals conceded in two games, maybe they'll exit the division without any outside assistance?

Kasami hasn't done too badly for himself. He's banging Nicole Scherzinger(however it is spelt) or at least he was

Sith Happens
9 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I thought that was Lewis Hamilton's job?

This is a Job? Im looking for a new Job, i must be looking in the wrong places. I think i could do this Job and have the right work life balance, in fairness ive heard voluntary work is good for your CV so i might even consider it on that basis (provied expenses are covered).

Sith Happens
9 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

Brighton look class of we're being honest, they look like a team who could win the league, class through the team. As for forest... They look dreadful ?

Brighton a good team? You dont say, yet because we didnt beat them (or lose to them mind) we are hounding out players and questioning the managerial appointment :).

Sith Happens
9 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

NottinghamForestFan300405-vi.jpg

It  had been a bad night for Dwayne, his sister told him it was over and his realisation Forest's title hopes were over before the end of July was just too much for him. 

FTFY

10 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Unfortunately apart from a handful of players it's unbelievably average,we bought quantity not quality.

I disagree. I think the reactions of our fans as well as opposition fans when players signed for us show how highly rated they are, but we're just not getting the best out of them. I can agree that on the wings we're lacking that top Championship level of quality, but Russell still outperformed most wingers in this league statistically last season.

1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

I disagree. I think the reactions of our fans as well as opposition fans when players signed for us show how highly rated they are, but we're just not getting the best out of them. I can agree that on the wings we're lacking that top Championship level of quality, but Russell still outperformed most wingers in this league statistically last season.

Not on about Russell I'm on about Shotton [gone thank God] Baird ,Blackman etc not being clever after the event but as loads of people on here have pointed out we are now chasing players at 3 x times the price they moved for a short time ago .Our recruitment team are *****.

22 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Not on about Russell I'm on about Shotton [gone thank God] Baird ,Blackman etc not being clever after the event but as loads of people on here have pointed out we are now chasing players at 3 x times the price they moved for a short time ago .Our recruitment team are *****.

This recruitment team who are so ****. What was the lineup when we signed Johnson, Butterfield, Razza and Blackman and what is it now? Are we unchanged?

2 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Sorry,not sure what you are getting at.

Who was in the recruitment 'team' then and is it still the same? I would have thought that at least the manager would now be part of it which probably wasn't the case with Clement and Wassall.

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Who was in the recruitment 'team' then and is it still the same? I would have thought that at least the manager would now be part of it which probably wasn't the case with Clement and Wassall.

I think that was true regarding Clement and Wassall maybe harsh to lump it altogether but the fact remains we have a big  fringe squad of average players and a hard core of first teamers who have failed 3 years on the trot .

We have also spent a load of money to get to this point ,it's definitely not helped having so many managerial changes but NP I think has got a tough job on his hands .

Archived