Henrich Ravas

drgoodspeak

This one's out of left field if true.

Ravas to join Derby County while Limb links up with Loughborough Dynamo - Boston United transfer news

Henrich Ravas has signed for Championship title-chasers Derby County.

The Slovakian stopper was on the bench for the Pilgrims as they beat Lowestoft Town 4-1 today, rested due to a wrist injury.

However, he will link up with the Rams from Monday.

“He’s signed a contract with them for two-and-a-half years,” explained manager Dennis Greene.

“His contract will be put in place on January 4. 

“They could have put it in place sooner but they’ve kindly not put it in so he could play for us over the Christmas period.”

Ravas has been on non-contract terms with both Boston United and Peterborough United this season, playing for the Pilgrims yet training with the Posh during the week.

http://m.bostonstandard.co.uk/sport/boston-united/ravas-to-join-derby-county-while-limb-links-up-with-loughborough-dynamo-boston-united-transfer-news-1-7141604

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was 18 back in August, looks like another academy keeper, and I'm assuming that roos will be on his way now.

Edit: 6ft 4 and have been described as 'eccentric around the box', not currently at any club on an actual contract but instead trains with peterbourough while playing for Boston. 

Previous clubs: Peterborough United.
Biography: Teenage goalkeeper Henrich Ravas joined Boston United from Peterborough United in August 2015 following a successful trial spell at The Jakemans Stadium. The giant Slovak made his competitive debut for the Pilgrims by keeping a clean sheet in the Lincolnshire Senior Shield against Lincoln City. During his early weeks with the Pilgrims, he made a number of international appearances for his country.

2 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

Was 18 back in August, looks like another academy keeper, and I'm assuming that roos will be on his way now.

Edit: 6ft 4 and have been described as 'eccentric around the box', not currently at any club on an actual contract but instead trains with peterbourough while playing for Boston. 

Granty to mentor him?

Have seen a lot of ravas in his times at Boston as I am a local at watch them at home every week. Opinions on him are that, his distribution isn't very good, a great shot stopper. He lookks to me that he has a bright future ahead of him so not a bad purchase imo.

Archived