Sheff Wed v Derby County

Day

9 minutes ago, valleyram said:

difference is ince has been fit , Bryson hasn't so how we can compare these 2 makes me laugh , all I do know is brysos attitude and work rate even when hes not playing well is a whole lot better than tom inces

Bryson played 38 games last season, mostly from the bench, because his from had dipped that much from the previous season.

genuine question, you know ince then ? 

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, AnimalisaRam said:

Moot point now, but how come Westwood wasn't booked for the backpass? Deliberate handball, no?

No. It's not handball

2 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

Bryson played 38 games last season, mostly from the bench, because his from had dipped that much from the previous season.

genuine question, you know ince then ? 

He played most of these games being told not to go forward which to be fair is his natural game 

On 6 December 2015 21:39:55, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The only thing currently keeping Ince as a starter is Russell's performances off the bench (and his beard) :ph34r:

Johnny russell is starting to look like a bloke who has slept rough clutching a bottle of cider.

I have decided that was a warm up game for Brighton and tha a point away at a top 10 side is probably OK.

dont know if anyone else thinks that maybe with Butterfield and Johnson we have a Gerrard and Lampard situation in that we don't seem to gel when the two of them play at the same time ? Daft I know .. They are pros and quality and should adapt in the but .... .

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 19:44, Strange yearnings said:

Note to self. Must remember to never ever criticise Derby or you will get jumped on by numpties for whom Derby can do no wrong, who call you "pal" , say " we was "and question your credentials as a Rams fan even though I have watched us since before 3rd Division North days and had a ST for 25 years and had an uncle who played for us an England.   Pathetic

Started going around the same time , your uncle gained his one and only cap at Derby. 

I started 1952.

Seems we are of a similar age,

9 minutes ago, Ovis aries said:

Started going around the same time , your uncle gained his one and only cap at Derby. 

I started 1952.

Seems we are of a similar age,

Indeed. We might even know each other if you went to pub rounds of Seven Stars, Dolphin and the Bell in the 60s though few people went to Joseph Wright Art School like I did. Oh and he had a lot more caps than one

4 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Indeed. We might even know each other if you went to pub rounds of Seven Stars, Dolphin and the Bell in the 60s though few people went to Joseph Wright Art School like I did. Oh and he had a lot more caps than one

Does he have an award named after him?

Archived