Sad pastimes.

Boycie

Both Sad, but which is the saddest?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off to York next week to watch the snooker at the Barbican. Travelling by car not a stinking overpriced, overfilled, late train with weirdos stood there taking pictures. Can't wait.

Although just found out the TV cameras aren't there till the next day, there goes my chance of fame.

I got the giggles one time when interviewing someone for a job - he started waxing lyrical about his coin collection! Stupidly I caught the eye of the person interviewing with me and we both cracked up. I felt terribly sorry for the job candidate, but there are some dark secrets you simply shouldn't reveal...

Snooker seems to me to be really poorly suited to a live audience. I quite like watching it on the telly every now and again , but why would I want to pay for a ticket to see it live and get a worse view? There isn't really much of an argument for the live atmosphere improving the experience.

9 hours ago, Daveo said:

Off to York next week to watch the snooker at the Barbican. Travelling by car not a stinking overpriced, overfilled, late train with weirdos stood there taking pictures. Can't wait.

Although just found out the TV cameras aren't there till the next day, there goes my chance of fame.

York to watch snooker? You do know it's the home of the national Railway museum. A fine way to spend the day! 

Archived