Marcus Olsson

SantosHalper

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, North_Stand_Ram said:

Love how when Clement tells the DET something they report it as fact. When he's clearly not going to mention it when we're mid negotiation 

They said he "ruled out" Olsson, but all he said was "we are as we are at the moment", not exactly ruling out the move for him. Like you say, not going to risk saying something in case another club comes in.

5 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

They said he "ruled out" Olsson, but all he said was "we are as we are at the moment", not exactly ruling out the move for him. Like you say, not going to risk saying something in case another club comes in.

Yeah. Article headline was 

Derby County: Paul Clement makes it clear. Rams NOT chasing Marcus Olsson

reports, Clement said: "We are as we are – no news regarding ins.

"Stephen Warnock is doing well at left-back and we have Chris Baird to cover in that position.

"We have a full complement of players, so we are in a good position. I am happy with that as we stand."

Different meanings IMO

So a variety of different reports coming from a variety of different sources. PC says we aren't in for him. Lambert says bid has been made.

I don't think anybody other than those involved with either club will know what's going on until he's confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

So a variety of different reports coming from a variety of different sources. PC says we aren't in for him. Lambert says bid has been made.

I don't think anybody other than those involved with either club will know what's going on until he's confirmed.

So far as I am aware, Clement has never said that we aren't in for him

1 minute ago, Strange yearnings said:

Clement hasn't said he's not going to Newcastle either.

Read between the lines, sheeples.

19 minutes ago, eddie said:

Clement hasn't said he's not going to Newcastle either.

Read between the lines, sheeples.

Er, yes I know that.  My point is simply that despite newspaper reports saying that we are definitely not in for him, Clement has not said that. Can't think why that calls for a stupid response. 

1 hour ago, Strange yearnings said:

Read the post above mine that you quoted. He didn't actually use the words "we are not in for Marcus Olsson", but it was as good as.

Archived