The Stone Roses

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I don't know anyone who didn't get a ticket who wanted one. Enjoy the gig all of you, it will either be one of the best gigs ever or the worst ....personally think the first. 

every true Stone Roses fan knows Ian Brown is not the best vocally, but when I went to Heaton Park in 2012, I was blown away at just how good they were musically. If you know what you're gonna get, you wont be gutted. The fans outsang Ian Brown anyway for most of that gig! :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

every true Stone Roses fan knows Ian Brown is not the best vocally, but when I went to Heaton Park in 2012, I was blown away at just how good they were musically. If you know what you're gonna get, you wont be gutted. The fans outsang Ian Brown anyway for most of that gig! :lol: 

I think even Ian knows that..! Ha ha. 

Yep it will be great, still tickets available (don't know what they are talking about it selling out in minutes..!)

12 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I think even Ian knows that..! Ha ha. 

Yep it will be great, still tickets available (don't know what they are talking about it selling out in minutes..!)

Originally 2 nights sold out in around 15 minutes, I was very lucky and got them late. The 3rd night sold out in around an hour I think. 4th, as you say still on sale. I cannot personally say travelling to Manhester on a Wednesday night with work the next day is appealing! Think they may struggle to fill that one

1 hour ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Originally 2 nights sold out in around 15 minutes, I was very lucky and got them late. The 3rd night sold out in around an hour I think. 4th, as you say still on sale. I cannot personally say travelling to Manhester on a Wednesday night with work the next day is appealing! Think they may struggle to fill that one

There are still tickets available for all nights 

24 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I am assuming everyone here has the tickets they wanted?

I bought four without asking 3 other people if they wanted a ticket! lol

There's a chance I could end up with spares 

Yeah! Think they'd really helped all fans with 4 dates. Also it shafts the touters who bought Friday and Saturday tickets and don't know about the extra 2 dates. I'm sure they'll be some cheap tickets available on the day!...

4 hours ago, Inglorius said:

They are gash live, just saying. Hope Ticket master get shafted too plus all the greedy people on this planet I saw 2 £65 tickets on Ebay yesterday morning for sale for over £200 each 

when have you seen them live? are you a fan?

8 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

when have you seen them live? are you a fan?

Saw them in Birmingham when I was at Uni there around 1989. This is obviously a money making exercise for the lads given that they've not released anything for donkeys years so will be trotting out the same old set, didn't bother trying to get a ticket for those reasons and also for the Ticket master skank reasons too. Expect to see all of the touts trying to sell their tickets now at face value or less outside of the Etihad next year greedy so and so's.

Only just seen the thread. For the Heaton Park gigs I was working in Japan but flew back a day early to see them. Un sausage believable. Mancland was totally buzzing.

Have pitch standing for the Sunday at the Etihad. Can't wait. The quality of the vocal doesn't matter so much when we're all singing along. Had a hilarious chat with Ian Brown one time. Top bloke...

Archived