Big screen florist at the ipro

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall be curled up in the foetal position, quivering, checking score updates on my mobile.

I never watch Derby on the telly - well, not live anyway

1 minute ago, eddie said:

I shall be curled up in the foetal position, quivering, checking score updates on my mobile.

I never watch Derby on the telly - well, not live anyway

I'll be watching down the Black Swan in Utch and i'll hate every second of it. I'm far more nervous watching the Rams live on TV than I am at the game.

Its horrible, plus there'll be some non-Derby in there, even a gump or two which makes it worse somehow.

4 minutes ago, AnimalisaRam said:

I would have gone to t'iPro - the last couple of beambacks they've done were excellent, Bournemouth away and the first leg of the Play Off Semi Final -  but I'm at a gig that I bought tickets for before the season started. Cheers Sky for moving it. :angry:

Music gig or football, not really a tough decision, buy the album and watch the football 

10 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

as a half fan and as I'm also working nights later on Friday,I'm planning on making use of the screening at the ipro of the florist game on Friday....anyone else on here going?

At £5 including a burger,it also appeals to my scrooge like nature,so I might even buy a fellow forum member a pint 

Excellent Kash. Can you post £3.70 to the bar below. COYR!!!

https://www.brewdog.com/bars/uk/brighton

Archived