Forum Update - Including Editor Fixes

Day

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, mozza said:

i couldn't post with my usual access to site on my Windows phone , and i've no idea how to clear cache on cookies on it either , so i used the 'open in internet explorer option' 

and you will be pleased to know i can , once again , post from my dinosaur phone ..:D

click the three dots at the bottom right

select settings

then delete history.

wp_ss_20151029_0005.png

wp_ss_20151029_0006.png

wp_ss_20151029_0007.png

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

Getting an issue on iPhone where you go to press into the quick reply box and it just doesn't do anything. Similar thing happens when you click quotes. Works again once you refresh the page.

Does the box open and no cursor shows? if so just type and the cursor and text will appear

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

No, box doesn't open

Are you on 3G? sounds like the Javascript didn't fully load, probably fix that by loading the javascript in the head rather than body. This will probably mean nothing to you but it makes sense to me.

Let me know if it happens again, made that change now.

I don't use any of this phone malarky, just a laptop. I recently noticed a number in a blue circle above and to the right of the search box. I now realise this is the number of members in the matchday chat room, i.e. no longer above the tab for matchday chat.

Not a problem, but slightly bizarre. Is there a reason for this?

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I don't use any of this phone malarky, just a laptop. I recently noticed a number in a blue circle above and to the right of the search box. I now realise this is the number of members in the matchday chat room, i.e. no longer above the tab for matchday chat.

Not a problem, but slightly bizarre. Is there a reason for this?

Just noticed this myself, will look into it after the game

Bug fix update at 4.30pm tonight, short notice but I can't pull a late one tonight, people to see tomorrow, dog testicles to be removed and tomorrow is the day before the Forest game.

Anyhow, shouldn't be any longer than an hour.

Any problems, shoot me a tweet @_daveo or drop me an email to my username @dcfcfans.uk 

1 hour ago, Daveo said:

Bug fix update at 4.30pm tonight, short notice but I can't pull a late one tonight, people to see tomorrow, dog testicles to be removed and tomorrow is the day before the Forest game.

Anyhow, shouldn't be any longer than an hour.

Any problems, shoot me a tweet @_daveo or drop me an email to my username @dcfcfans.uk 

Have you told the dog ?.

Archived