Ancelotti going to Liverpool

cloughandtaylor

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool's latest trick to get Will Hughes. Get Paul Clement to take the Derby job, then make his best friend and mentor Liverpool manager. Meanwhile lifelong Red Will Hughes fakes an ACL so that he doesn't have to waste his talents on a Championship club any longer and means Liverpool can take him for free because Clement tells the media that we are doing fine without him. Hughes goes to Liverpool and reveals his injury was faked and becomes the new Gerrard and Clement quits Derby to become Ancelotti's assistant at Liverpool.

It's all so obvious.

Liverpool's latest trick to get Will Hughes. Get Paul Clement to take the Derby job, then make his best friend and mentor Liverpool manager. Meanwhile lifelong Red Will Hughes fakes an ACL so that he doesn't have to waste his talents on a Championship club any longer and means Liverpool can take him for free because Clement tells the media that we are doing fine without him. Hughes goes to Liverpool and reveals his injury was faked and becomes the new Gerrard and Clement quits Derby to become Ancelotti's assistant at Liverpool.

It's all so obvious.

People in the office are looking oddly at me as I snorted when laughing at this!

I was driving around a bit on Tuesday and had Talk Sport on. I drove into the office early in the morning and they were talking about Diego Costa.

I popped out at lunch to drop some stuff off and they were talking about Diego Costa.

Late afternoon I drove to Leicester and they were talking about Diego Costa.

I did what I had to do in Leicester. It took me an hour. I got back in my car and they were talking about Diego Costa.

On Wednesday morning I drove to work and they were still talking about Diego Costa. They might well still be but I haven't tuned in since.

I like Talk Sport but it really is rubbish.

Archived