Reading v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have some idiots on this forum. How can you give Carson a 2 when we kept a clean sheet. The 2 fours are ridiculous but a 2? Jeez

I appreciate the work Dav puts into this, but you are right Sage that there are too many Wums on here. It's all about opinions I know, but 7 posters thought that Shackell and Keogh were 5 or worse, and 12 thought Russell and Martin were 8 or above. I wonder if any of them actually saw any of the game or got confused when they were putting in their scores and thought they were playing Suduko.

Totally agree, @i-Ram.  I think some people base their scores on what they think of a player generally, rather than how they have performed in a particular match. But even then, 2s and 3s? We haven't been tanked by anybody yet. I haven't awarded below a 4 yet this season.

I appreciate the work Dav puts into this, but you are right Sage that there are too many Wums on here. It's all about opinions I know, but 7 posters thought that Shackell and Keogh were 5 or worse, and 12 thought Russell and Martin were 8 or above. I wonder if any of them actually saw any of the game or got confused when they were putting in their scores and thought they were playing Suduko.

Some go off what Ramage describes. 

That's ok on one of his medicated days, but I fear too many are relying on him when he has a "touch of the Inveruries".

Always sounds the same to me. Only stops whinging when we're winning. Then we can kick the ball out for a throw in all the time and it'd be the best kick ever. Plus what he really wants to see is a team like Ipswich. Grafters and running and "balls in behind"

Always sounds the same to me. Only stops whinging when we're winning. Then we can kick the ball out for a throw in all the time and it'd be the best kick ever. Plus what he really wants to see is a team like Ipswich. Grafters and running and "balls in behind"

Just realised you said Ramage; I thought initially you said Rampage :lol:

We have some idiots on this forum. How can you give Carson a 2 when we kept a clean sheet. The 2 fours are ridiculous but a 2? Jeez

could be them there forest fans

Archived