Do dinosaurs still exist?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked this comment:

'The best explanation for this footage is that a 150 million year old reptile has been magically resurrected from death.'

Was Jesus riding it?

To be fair Rammy, you still think 9/11 was an inside job. That's as ridiculous as this.

At least quite a large proportion of people believe that and there is logical reasoning as to why they did it but to say dinosaurs still exist is ludicrous, discounting Eddie of course.

I bet in America you will find a large proportion of people that do believe dinosaurs exist, I mean look at the millions around that world that still believe in god.....

There is an ever-growing section of US society that believes that dinosaurs never existed. Fossils are a trick, put there by a deity to test our faith.

There is an ever-growing section of US society that believes that dinosaurs never existed. Fossils are a trick, put there by a deity to test our faith.

...because of course it's far more logical to believe in a sky wizard than millions of years of fossil record you can actually hold in your hand and scientifically carbon-date. A load more probably think the dinosaurs wouldn't have become extinct if they'd had guns to shoot down the asteroid.

Looks like a guy on a hanglider to me. Just imagine that people out there believe this is real

http://www.inquisitr.com/2403026/pterodactyl-spotted-flying-over-boise-idaho-authenticity-of-video-being-scrutinized-video/

yes, they do exist. Crocodiles, birds etc. and they rediscovered a dinosaur fish thing they thought had been extinct since the Cretaceous era. The fact that dinosaurs were wiped out by the asteroid isn't really a fact. It killed most dinosaurs, but sole survived and evolved into what we have today. 

My daughter always pouts at birds and says 'there's a dinosaur'. 

This video though, couldn't be faker. 

Archived