Preston travel help......

adelaide-ram

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Bolton away on the new roadrider service, coaches were new or nearly new and we got to the stadium just after 1pm. Had time to walk to away fans friendly pub, have a few jars and bite to eat and back in time for kick off. Only problem was getting on the right coach at Pride Park to start off, as some of the drivers didn't know what number coach they were. Probably just a first day teething problem!

Incidentally, I've just returned a roadrider ticket for Preston as getting a lift, so one more for sale at least! 

Cheap as chips if anyone's travelling from Leeds, only £4 each way on the megabus, £20 each way from Sheffield, just getting to either from Derby for 5am and 6am is the problem, but if anyone fancies a late Friday night clubbing in either place followed by a bus ride to Preston is quids in or quids out depending how much you've wee'd up on the wall on the Friday night!

may I appologise for my sacasum.

twas in preston! Hence it now not being very good!

May I apologise for giving the impression you dint know your Deepdale from your Urbis.

I accept your sarcasum went over the top of my head and I fully accept that the museum of football at Preston is not very good because it doesn't exist whilst the new museum of football at the Urbis Centre in Manchester is in no way implicated in anyway over its very goodness, or not, as the case may be.

Sorry.

may I appologise for my sacasum.

twas in preston! Hence it now not being very good!

To be fair, it was pretty guff when it was at Preston anyway, though it was free and you got a view of their pitch, which was nice, next to nothing about the Rams in there so that probably tainted my view

Archived