Derby fifa ratings

jackhasler23

I understand Shackell's passing being bad because at Burnley last season all he did was clear the ball, I think Keogh's isnt great based on the number of mistakes he made last season that lead to our opposition scoring

What is that number? 2?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect Weimann to be downgraded. I think he was a 73 last game? He definitely won't get an upgrade.

Thorne deserves to be at least 70, but I can't see him getting that large an upgrade.

Forsyth probably won't get an upgrade but I hope he gets a +1 at least. 

I wouldn't be too shocked if Hanson doesn't have a card, especially since he's only come onto the scene this season. He'll be in the game but he won't have a FUT card.

Because thorne is always injured, he doesn't get the rating that matches his ability. Which is why I get frustrated playing with him on fifa, he should be a 72 or 73 not 65 or whatever he was on fifa 15. Also really hope the new third get makes its way on to the new fifa.

From what I can tell, the only players who've been released are those with ratings over 70. I could be wrong but I'm guessing the other players yet to be released will all be under 70 (Although I can't imagine that Weimann would be under 70)

Other ratings are (subject to change before release) 

Christie 68

Forsyth 68

Thorne 67

Grant 66

Dawkins 67

Weimann 69

Calero 57

Warnock 68

Hanson 53

Sswenwambo 66

Mitchell 56

Bennett 62

Dont really play Fifa much but my mate is one of the guys who does the ratings for Fifa 

thorne forsyth grant wiemann and hanson are underrated there. Sort those out fifa.

Other ratings are (subject to change before release) 

Christie 68

Forsyth 68

Thorne 67

Grant 66

Dawkins 67

Weimann 69

Calero 57

Warnock 68

Hanson 53

Sswenwambo 66

Mitchell 56

Bennett 62

Dont really play Fifa much but my mate is one of the guys who does the ratings for Fifa 

Ssewankambo a point behind Thorne. Says it all.

Archived