Derby fifa ratings

jackhasler23

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deadline day transferred players clubs haven't been changed yet so Johnson and Butterfield dont yet have rams badge on their cards

Johnson somehow downgraded from 73 to 71 even though he got an in form and a tots his stats are okay but in some areas should be better, his best in game stat is his 90+ shot power which isn't bad but his card stats are complete and utter ******** if you ask me

Butterfield upgraded from 68 to 70 but stats mainly in 60s

The two that surprised me were Shackell and Shotton. I thought he might get a +1 upgrade but since he got relegated with Burnley. Instead they've gave him a +3 upgrade! Looking at the overall cards of championship players, many players who were relegated from prem have got upgrades surprisingly.

How Shotton has got a +2 upgrade I'll never know. +1 would have been ok, but I never expected him to be a 71.

Martin should be at least a 73, but at least they've upgraded him!

I look forward to seeing Thorne, Forsyth and Hanson. Thorne and Forsyth were both 67 last FIFA iirc. 

I expect Weimann to be downgraded. I think he was a 73 last game? He definitely won't get an upgrade.

Thorne deserves to be at least 70, but I can't see him getting that large an upgrade.

Forsyth probably won't get an upgrade but I hope he gets a +1 at least. 

I wouldn't be too shocked if Hanson doesn't have a card, especially since he's only come onto the scene this season. He'll be in the game but he won't have a FUT card.

utter rubbish, Looking at passing alone, They think Bent passes a ball as well as Martin and Shotton is our best defensive passer. 

I understand Shackell's passing being bad because at Burnley last season all he did was clear the ball, I think Keogh's isnt great based on the number of mistakes he made last season that lead to our opposition scoring

My DCFC team was pretty decent last fifa it got me from div 10 to div 1 losing just 6 games in the process

I could comfortably stay in Division 3 but no better than that with my Derby side. I'd dominate a lot of sides and lose, though, because of Lee Grant being awful at times for me.

I could comfortably stay in Division 3 but no better than that with my Derby side. I'd dominate a lot of sides and lose, though, because of Lee Grant being awful at times for me.

I played Shotton cb and he sorted out all possible defensive problems. But I agree Grant could be awful at times on 15 but hopefully Carson is good for both my ut and career mode

I didn't expect Martin to be rated above Bent on this but I can't believe his passing isn't higher. I don't take FIFA stats seriously but that is just ridiculous!

I dont think EA really give two ***** about championship so a lot of the ratings are wrong or bad.

I'm pretty sure Snodgrass was injured for a majority of the season

I dont think EA really give two ***** about championship so a lot of the ratings are wrong or bad.

I'm pretty sure Snodgrass was injured for a majority of the season

They don't at all, they totally underrate Championship players in comparison to Premier League players.

It's still nice to see a few players get upgrades, though.

Archived