3rd kit

AshfieldRam

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And away kits only?

Does it make a difference? Maybe back then you hardly saw third kits I'm not sure?

I've seen people say they wish our third kit was our away kit. Don't know about years gone by but don't see what difference it makes now. I reckon we'll wear our third kit about as often as the away. 

Does it make a difference? Maybe back then you hardly saw third kits I'm not sure?

I've seen people say they wish our third kit was our away kit. Don't know about years gone by but don't see what difference it makes now. I reckon we'll wear our third kit about as often as the away. 

When Duracell said yellow was our away colours, not 3rd, away, and I replied with how many blue away kits we have had compared to yellow yes it does.

Yellow is not our away colour is the point.

How many 3rd yellow or how often they are worn is off topic in my prove Duracell wrong moment.

When Duracell said yellow was our away colours, not 3rd, away, and I replied with how many blue away kits we have had compared to yellow yes it does.

How many 3rd yellow or how often they are worn is off topic in my prove Duracell wrong moment.

Well if you take third kits into account there's still more blue kits so Duracells still wrong no matter which way you look at it.

That is vile, couldn't have made a worse shade of blue if they'd tried. 

Away shirt and third shirt have been massively disappointing considering how nice the home shirt is. 

Crying out for the away one to be exactly the same style as the home shirt but with yellow main colour and blue trim, like the old puma ones. 

Yeah but I'm talking about when we've been good innit.

Swear we won like the league or something with a yellow kit?

Yeah but I'm talking about when we've been good innit.

Swear we won like the league or something with a yellow kit?

I would rather win nothing ever again than see us play in a colour associated with bananas, Burton Albion and minions.

Blue, not only is that a mans colour but also a nice colour unlike yellow.

White home, blue away, black 3rd

I'm not even that clever but I know that is the way forward for Derby.

To me, and I suspect quite a few others in the 35-50 age group, the home colours of black and white are wrong. I grew up pretending to be Bruce Rioch wearing blue shorts. To me Derby County should always play in white shirts and navy blue shorts.

Given that we don't actually need a third kit, I wonder whether the club would be better off producing a kit in the proper colours to be used for cup matches? It would pander to people like me and celebrate the club's heritage. After all, we've been champions of England twice in those colours and they might just break the curse of the black and white strip.

To me, and I suspect quite a few others in the 35-50 age group, the home colours of black and white are wrong. I grew up pretending to be Bruce Rioch wearing blue shorts. To me Derby County should always play in white shirts and navy blue shorts.

Given that we don't actually need a third kit, I wonder whether the club would be better off producing a kit in the proper colours to be used for cup matches? It would pander to people like me and celebrate the club's heritage. After all, we've been champions of England twice in those colours and they might just break the curse of the black and white strip.

Have you seen how long we last in the cup?

I remember back in the 90's my old PE teacher threatened to put me in detention unless I admitted Derby wore navy shorts.

Archived