Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

Just now, EastHertsRam said:

I don't think Wednesday have put the same effort in they put in against us. Fair play to Boro but I don't think they've had to do that much to be on top in this match. 

They need Foresteri on

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

I don't think Wednesday have put the same effort in they put in against us. Fair play to Boro but I don't think they've had to do that much to be on top in this match. 

Wednesday have made six changes from the team against Birmingham. Six!

Boro have still got to beat what's in-front of them and they're playing well, but that Wednesday team out there is probably at the level of Rotherham or MK Dons.

Frustrating as they do have a decent team. I was looking forward to seeing Wednesday really have a go as they've been impressive recently.

2 minutes ago, mozza said:

i think we're all over-rating Boro..

I guess if you compare Boro to a Bournemouth/Watford, then you'd think they're overrated.

But they play a defensive style. And they do it very well. Wednesday don't look like scoring at all. Boro will have 49 points after 23 games if they win this. That's pretty awesome.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I guess if you compare Boro to a Bournemouth/Watford, then you'd think they're overrated.

But they play a defensive style. And they do it very well. Wednesday don't look like scoring at all. Boro will have 49 points after 23 games if they win this. That's pretty awesome.

So is their clean sheet record. 

There, that should guarantee a goal! 

2 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

So is their clean sheet record. 

There, that should guarantee a goal! 

7  league clean sheets in a row after tonight?

9  league clean sheets in last 10 games? 

13 league clean sheets this season? 

I think

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

7  league clean sheets in a row after tonight?

9  league clean sheets in last 10 games? 

13 league clean sheets this season? 

I think

It's going to such a shock when we spank 3 past them on Saturday, they might spiral downwards!

Archived