Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

24 minutes ago, eddie said:

If this Middlesbrough playing Bolton turned up against the Derby which played Bolton last week, we would have nothing to fear. They have been dreadful so far.

I bet they win 2-1 with an injury time winner.

srsly.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, eddie said:

If this Middlesbrough playing Bolton turned up against the Derby which played Bolton last week, we would have nothing to fear. They have been dreadful so far.

Can I get the lottery numbers?

24 minutes ago, eddie said:

2f8ca3c1988d26b53605fc37ddb7c6af.jpg

Boro have now won six on the bounce, and three of those have come via a 90+ minute winner.

Is that luck or is that just sheer brilliance? I guess we'll find out next season how well they do with their tactics of not playing very well and nicking a goal when the opportunity arises.

I, personally, will be glad to see them go up. We never beat them.

19 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Boro have now won six on the bounce, and three of those have come via a 90+ minute winner.

Is that luck or is that just sheer brilliance? I guess we'll find out next season how well they do with their tactics of not playing very well and nicking a goal when the opportunity arises.

I, personally, will be glad to see them go up. We never beat them.

Lets have them stay down then. :D

2 hours ago, eddie said:

That's a naive way of looking at things. Boro are more suited to playing counter attacking rather than enforcing the play. If they played us then they'd counter attack. Look at Atletico Madrid, they couldn't score in 120 minutes against PSV but knocked out of the best Barca sides ever in the champions league as playing Barca suited their counter attacking style.

42 minutes ago, McLovin said:

That's a naive way of looking at things. Boro are more suited to playing counter attacking rather than enforcing the play. If they played us then they'd counter attack. Look at Atletico Madrid, they couldn't score in 120 minutes against PSV but knocked out of the best Barca sides ever in the champions league as playing Barca suited their counter attacking style.

It was meant to be a light-hearted take on the situation.

7 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

With luck like that.... 

If that was us it'd have bounced off the post and in off Carsons arse

In truth, it was an amazing save to turn it onto the (first) post.

Archived