Cycling Switzerland to Derby

MuespachRam

Good evening. 

As sone of you will know, myself and Mrs MuespachRam are emigrating to the US of A on September 2nd. Obviously this is going to severely hamper my opportunities to watch the Super Rams...so I have planned a final trip over before I leave. 

I am cycling over with the plan to be be there in time for the Leeds home game. (So expect snow) I set off tomorrow morning just me, my bike and a tent...I shall be going through Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium, Holland and the through England to the city of dreams, I might even stop off in Cleethorpes and get Daveo to buy me a pint...

Don't worry I will keep you posted on my progress and hopefully even put up a photo or two. 

By the time I get there I hope to see us sitting 3 points clear at the top..!

see you soon...

Me

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you have an enjoyable and, most importantly, safe trip, and that as well as continuing to support The Rams from afar and that you also continue to follow the fortunes of the T de F from " across the Pond".

And best wishes for what I presume will be a successful  career move! 

Who do ya think ya are?! Chris bloody Froome?? 

Seriously though, best of luck! A chance to get a last look at that beautiful scenery! 

Safe travels!

It's a pity you weren't in Derby over the weekend Muespach, you could have gone to see Team GB qualify comfortably for Rio next year! 

Wiggins, Trott & Cavendish, done your 100k with them, which I thinks bloody marvellous btw, well done!

It's a pity you weren't in Derby over the weekend Muespach, you could have gone to see Team GB qualify comfortably for Rio next year! 

Wiggins, Trott & Cavendish, done your 100k with them, which I thinks bloody marvellous btw, well done!

yes, was gutted to miss that, I bet it was superb wasn't it.,? 

yes, was gutted to miss that, I bet it was superb wasn't it.,? 

I missed it as I'm on leave, but the pics and vids I've seen are great. Place was packed though, which doesn't surprise me one bit.

Archived