Lee Grant

IoW Derby

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes grant made a mistake,that's why we signed a goalkeeper for competition, so now we have Carson as our number 1, last season Grant had no serious competition,now things have changed,they will push each other all the way.At the moment Carson should be our number 1 ,with Grant pushing him hard all the way.

at fault again tonight - Carson will easily be number 1 for now. Grant seems to have lost confidence completely

I don't see a one off mistake (in this game) as a loss of confidence. Trying to catch that header was over confidence if anything.

Fit for what...  ?   Rotherham away  ...Wolves away  ..     last season to name but two games  !!!!

I really don't understand your post.

As i understand it, he was injured but carried on playing, definitely the Wolves game, maybe for the Rotherham game.

I really don't understand your post.

As i understand it, he was injured but carried on playing, definitely the Wolves game, maybe for the Rotherham game.

if injured  he shouldnt have been playing  ...   and the rate hes going   HE  SHOUDNT PLAY AGAIN 

if injured  he shouldnt have been playing  ...   and the rate hes going   HE  SHOUDNT PLAY AGAIN 

I'm not sure that caps lock is needed. I'm not deaf.

He carried on playing because the back up was very inexperienced. How much better or worse Roos would have done we'll never know.

I'm not sure that caps lock is needed. I'm not deaf.

He carried on playing because the back up was very inexperienced. How much better or worse Roos would have done we'll never know.

possibly your not deaf  -   but your deffinatly  BLIND  if  you cant  SEE  how GRANT as lost HIS   CONFIDENCE  ....  oh and your logic of playing injured  players  ...   George Thorne should have played the from the start of last season...   Chris Martin  should have carried on  from Bournemouth  game ...     play Will Hughes Saturday  

Grant blundered after blunder last season then we were told he was kept on despite injury , fkn joke , how **** must roos have felt (or been) for it to carry on, well that was end of last season, this is 2 games into this season and already he has cluster ******, so Carson number 1 for me (for now) thankyou

possibly your not deaf  -   but your deffinatly  BLIND  if  you cant  SEE  how GRANT as lost HIS   CONFIDENCE  ....  oh and your logic of playing injured  players  ...   George Thorne should have played the from the start of last season...   Chris Martin  should have carried on  from Bournemouth  game ...     play Will Hughes Saturday  

I didn't realise blind people read caps lock writing better. 

Perhaps (in caps lock) or otherwise point out where I said i agree that he should have played despite being injured.

If you can I'll apologise and obviously vice versa.

It's not sage's logic, it's the previous management's logic. Unless sage is secretly Schteve? We played Grant injured last season - accept it.

You're doing yourself no favours with the caps lock mate. It doesn't make you look any more in the right - quite the opposite, in fact.

Archived