Peter Beardsley

TroyDyer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure where all the hate's coming from for Beardsley. Admittedly he's not the most handsome guy in the world but he was a great player and a really nice bloke by all accounts. 

Astonishingly good footballer. I loved watching him play.

Not sure where all the hate's coming from for Beardsley. Admittedly he's not the most handsome guy in the world but he was a great player and a really nice bloke by all accounts. 

sign of the times

I thought saying 'right side' would cause less confusion. I was going to specify that I meant screen right when I posted it, but then I figured no one would actually be so pedantic as to correct me. 

Bet you thought the same with the waffle maker!:D

I thought saying 'right side' would cause less confusion. I was going to specify that I meant screen right when I posted it, but then I figured no one would actually be so pedantic as to correct me. 

Don't forget where you are young man, its a dog eat dog world on here.

Beardsley was a good player in his time , played in 1990 Italia semi final team and never really let any of his clubs down.

OK never gonna win over the ladies and wearing a Newcastle top is a bit provocative to say the least , If someone did give him a good slapping for that , would we ever notice ?

But let's give him a little respect I can't remember him doing anything bad against us

Archived