Gaming

SaintRam

£8 for Mario Run, I've been robbed. Don't be jealous Android users.....of the game I mean not the phone, remain jealous of that.

6 Worlds, 4 levels per world which are not exactly difficult. 

Each level has 3 challenges for special coins to collect which can be difficult to collect, not like you can see them coming, if you make the wrong choice low or high it's gone.

Theres an online mode where you play a level on loop for a set time against a ghost, win and you get a load of mushroom men. Collect these and buy items to build up your kingdom which adds nothing to the gameplay at all.

So after an hour I've pretty much completed the game with grinding out those mushroom men and special coins.

£8. Smh.

On 15/12/2016 at 22:32, David said:

£8 for Mario Run, I've been robbed. Don't be jealous Android users.....of the game I mean not the phone, remain jealous of that.

6 Worlds, 4 levels per world which are not exactly difficult. 

Each level has 3 challenges for special coins to collect which can be difficult to collect, not like you can see them coming, if you make the wrong choice low or high it's gone.

Theres an online mode where you play a level on loop for a set time against a ghost, win and you get a load of mushroom men. Collect these and buy items to build up your kingdom which adds nothing to the gameplay at all.

So after an hour I've pretty much completed the game with grinding out those mushroom men and special coins.

£8. Smh.

Thanks for this. I played the first 3 levels, got to the 20 second trial of first castle, then saw the £7.99 full game price and audibly thought "no thanks". 

Love the fact that Nintendo are looking into apps, pricing for this game poor though

1 hour ago, r4derby said:

Thanks for this. I played the first 3 levels, got to the 20 second trial of first castle, then saw the £7.99 full game price and audibly thought "no thanks". 

Love the fact that Nintendo are looking into apps, pricing for this game poor though

The invoice leads me to believe they will release more worlds in the future for more £££, price point is totally wrong for a game of this size, I wasn't ever expecting a full scale Mario game but with the levels so short you race through them very quickly.

79p or £1.49 tops for 6 worlds.

Another issue what some may have is to play on multiple devices you need to sign up to a Nintendo account or it won't recognise you have already purchased it or sync your progress, kinda weird when you have iCloud api available 

IMG_0941.PNG

16 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

I have created an Xbox One/Windows 10 Club btw. Have only added @David and @Srg so far. If you want adding to it then drop your Gamertag here or search for dcfcfans in the Clubs finder.

Not been on for a while but I'll jump on soon, star striker here with 100% shot accuracy

4 minutes ago, David said:

Not been on for a while but I'll jump on soon, star striker here with 100% shot accuracy

Now I don't know anything about gaming, but I do know you can adjust the shooting accuracy on FIFA. My lads done that against me, that cheating rat.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Now I don't know anything about gaming, but I do know you can adjust the shooting accuracy on FIFA. My lads done that against me, that cheating rat.

Not online, in clubs you have one player to control and rank up, AI make up the rest of the team

1 hour ago, David said:

Not a FIFA club. Xbox has a Club facility, like PS4 has (theirs is called Communities). Its a place to share screenshots and videos and also look for people to play games, can organise stuff through it.

Can set up a FIFA club though.

9 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Not a FIFA club. Xbox has a Club facility, like PS4 has (theirs is called Communities). Its a place to share screenshots and videos and also look for people to play games, can organise stuff through it.

Can set up a FIFA club though.

Ohhhhh sorry, I've not bothered to see how to record anything yet, longer I stay out of the Xbox UI the better

2 hours ago, David said:

Ohhhhh sorry, I've not bothered to see how to record anything yet, longer I stay out of the Xbox UI the better

Double tap the XB guide button when you want to take a screenshot or record what has just happened, will then bring up a little popup in the top left with X and Y as the options for record and screenshot.

I set it up more to just have a collection of all the Gamertags so can see what people are playing and can invite to games.

2 hours ago, RicME85 said:

Double tap the XB guide button when you want to take a screenshot or record what has just happened, will then bring up a little popup in the top left with X and Y as the options for record and screenshot.

I set it up more to just have a collection of all the Gamertags so can see what people are playing and can invite to games.

Count me in - r4derby