Gaming

SaintRam

13 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Is Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Artbook Edition a brand new game or a relaunch of an old one?

Cheers in advance

It's new to PS4 - but "Rise of the Tomb Raider" was released on PC and Xbox last year. Has some new things though I think, and includes all the DLC.

4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Anyone played the new final fantasy? Not my usual cuppa tea but looks incredible graphics wise might have to purchase.

Personally I can't enjoy JRPGs - far too slow and predictable. Some people swear by them thought.

On 28/11/2016 at 16:02, David said:

I've arrived on Xbox now as well, FIFA 17 or MWR hit me with your gamertags

Im RicME85 XB1 too.

On 30/11/2016 at 11:08, David said:

Xbox One UI is terrible by the way.

I didnt like it to start with but have grown used to it. Its not too dissimilar to the final 360 dash and I spent a lot of time on it so thats why I have got to grips with the XB1. I do like being able to 'snap' apps, I have the USB tv tuner so I can have Final Score or any football on terrestrial tv snapped to the side of the screen whilst playing something.

If you didnt know, you can 'pin' your games to the main page to save you going into the my games section on the top right of the main page.

3 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Im RicME85 XB1 too.

I didnt like it to start with but have grown used to it. Its not too dissimilar to the final 360 dash and I spent a lot of time on it so thats why I have got to grips with the XB1. I do like being able to 'snap' apps, I have the USB tv tuner so I can have Final Score or any football on terrestrial tv snapped to the side of the screen whilst playing something.

If you didnt know, you can 'pin' your games to the main page to save you going into the my games section on the top right of the main page.

Grrrrrrrreat, I've added you Tony. Found the pins yeah, my biggest issue is the font, really blurred even with glasses on with a 50" TV 

9 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Personally I can't enjoy JRPGs - far too slow and predictable. Some people swear by them thought.

Japanese games always seem to have some deep preaching going on. 

Here's a guy killing stuff with an 8ft sword with a gun attached. Now let's explain global warming/gene therapy/evolution 

9 hours ago, FunkyRam said:

Looked into bots for ultimate team after spending too much on the fifa franchise.

this team cost me £8 for a months use of FutBotManager. 

Have to say it was 100% worth it.

n5r9h.png

Bring on FUT Champions!

http://futbotmanager.com

Will share methods via PM if anyone is interested.

How's that team only rated 83? I've got an average Prem team same rating? 

Can this technique not be traced? Read a forum where some guy had all his coins taken from him as they suspected foul play in getting them. 

10 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Never tried them myself more a sports gamer with the odd bit of GTA Watchdogs etc, was proper impressed with the graphics on the trailer don't know if that's enough of a pull for £45 though 

14 hours ago, YouRams said:

Never tried them myself more a sports gamer with the odd bit of GTA Watchdogs etc, was proper impressed with the graphics on the trailer don't know if that's enough of a pull for £45 though 

Yeah - I'm an everything gamer so I've tried them. A few of the FF games anyway, and they've never really struck a cord. As @Alpha says there does seem to be weird narratives through these sorts of games which isn't there in other genres of game, even other Japanese games tbh, and on top of that the game has never had enough for me to do to hold my interest. I'd say 98% of the interesting things that happen in any FF game is in a cutscene.

15 hours ago, YouRams said:

How's that team only rated 83? I've got an average Prem team same rating? 

Can this technique not be traced? Read a forum where some guy had all his coins taken from him as they suspected foul play in getting them. 

By having bronze players on the bench.

The Bot logs in via the Web app or mobile app and has various settings where you can set how long the bot takes between each action, from 1 second to 10 seconds.

This simulates real life use as it's more a bidding function rather than sniping.

I was earning on average 150k coins a day. once I found a system/players to trade with. 

I ran this programme day and night for 2 weeks solid on a laptop and have not been banned...

1 hour ago, FunkyRam said:

By having bronze players on the bench.

The Bot logs in via the Web app or mobile app and has various settings where you can set how long the bot takes between each action, from 1 second to 10 seconds.

This simulates real life use as it's more a bidding function rather than sniping.

I was earning on average 150k coins a day. once I found a system/players to trade with. 

I ran this programme day and night for 2 weeks solid on a laptop and have not been banned...

Doesn't it kinda take away the fun of building a team? Grinding the wins, opening packs and watching the team evolve. Once you have a team like that it's kinda game over

Just now, David said:

Doesn't it kinda take away the fun of building a team? Grinding the wins, opening packs and watching the team evolve. Once you have a team like that it's kinda game over

Some people, who I join you in not understanding, enjoy beating people via bots/cheats of various degrees.

Why do people use aimbots on a FPS when doing well in that FPS has literally no reward? But people do it. 

I think some people just like making other people think they're good/better than they are/have more money to spend/have spent more time on the game than they have etc.

Obviously, this isn't the case with Funky who just wanted a good team to play with, although I imagine it's just a heavily diluted form of the same mentality because you may as well just play the normal multiplayer with an already good team.

Always been some form of cheating in games, to be fair I remember buying the magazines as a kid with cheat codes that developers put into the game.

With FIFA tho you can just pick Barca or Real and play standard season mode if you want a good team, don't need to mess around at all then. 

Im probably weird that I wouldn't even want a Ronaldo or Messi in a pack as you sell them and can buy a number of other squads. Game over again pretty much

9 hours ago, David said:

Packs are enough to make anyone want to cheat, opened between 10-15 varied golds and not had one player worth keeping, Bojan has been my highest rated and he's rubbish. First year I've got into ultimate team have they always been this bad or am I just that unlucky?

8 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Packs are enough to make anyone want to cheat, opened between 10-15 varied golds and not had one player worth keeping, Bojan has been my highest rated and he's rubbish. First year I've got into ultimate team have they always been this bad or am I just that unlucky?

I never bother with packs, just open the couple they give you at the start not really worth the coins to chase getting a good player. I had no Jan in my team for a while he was decent in the game

Just use the coin boosts and do seasons to get the bonuses is the quickest way to build up a decent squad

1 minute ago, Joe. said:

I never bother with packs, just open the couple they give you at the start not really worth the coins to chase getting a good player. I had no Jan in my team for a while he was decent in the game

Just use the coin boosts and do seasons to get the bonuses is the quickest way to build up a decent squad

Yeah that's what I've done in the end given up with the packs, did fairly well in the weekend league other week and even those packs didn't have anyone in. 

Had any luck with the squad builder challenges? Was tempted by the untradable hazard but it looked too much effort and coins for the four challenges