Gaming

SaintRam

8 hours ago, lrm14 said:

What do you all think about the look of this journey mode with Alex Hunter in the new FIFA? Wish it wasn't set as one player to be honest but it could be good.

It looks good, not preordered but might do this Friday after pay day.

I'm hoping they've got rid of that awful scouting system in career mode, drives me mad that i have to scout then for four weeks just to find out a players stats.

1 hour ago, Broderick said:

Who's getting football manager 17? :cool:

I played a lot of FM14 (most I have played for years) albeit on one Club and International game.  I downloaded the FM16 demo and they had some nonsense where you had to design your manager and then decide whether he was a tracksuit / coaching manager or a suit manager.  I didn't get much further.

1 hour ago, RicME85 said:

Yeah the original LEGO Star Wars games were the peak. Talking has ruined them.

As for Until Dawn, I think I managed to kill half of them off :D

I will never understand why it is so hard to find your next level, it started with one of the Indiana Jones games years ago.  It was so simple with the Star Wars ones.

On Until Dawn only two of my characters survived.

3 hours ago, Broderick said:

A microsoft phone and a mac computer? You got it backwards man :D

I know. Brought the Mac for GarageBand, brought the windows phone because it was cheap. To be fair it ain't a bad phone, but the apps are poo. 

57 minutes ago, DancingDory said:

For those of you who only play FIFA, I recommend you to try out the newest PES-demo. Excellent stuff. Caught up again last season, and now i think they've passed them

are the skill control's similar to fifa?

3 minutes ago, DancingDory said:

Differs a bit, but shouldn't feel too far off. What I love about PES is that skills & feints are 2nd rate tool. Simple,quick turns much more efficient. Overall i'd say PES is a lot more realistic. FIFA still has the coolest skin & music though

I always thought that FIFA was for kids.  PES was for adults.