Away Kit

Jayweb95

International football is different. I'm pretty certain that Derby have never worn our away kit at home for a league or cup game and will be amazed if I'm wrong.

im sure youre right!!

I think in international football if there is a clash of strip the home team wears the 2nd strip...s

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love to see the chequered blue away strip to go with the old school theme of the diamond kit that we have... 

prepare to be amazed....just googled it..and can see pics of carbonari wearing away kit.....it was cska moscow in fact who we played in 1999

Apologies for my mis-understanding, I wasn't trying to be a smart arse.... I didn't realise he meant for Friendlies. I think my confusion came from the reference to England wearing Red at Wembley for competitive matches.

Millwall away back when we won Div 2 under Cloughie, the ref decreed that our away kit AND our home kit clashed with Millwall's. So we wore their away kit - and won.

I remember, I was there, it was red shirts with black shorts. Millwall lined up to clap us onto the pitch as we were already champions.

Didn't we also play brighton away, under burley or brown I think, in our black training tops because the ref thought both our kits clashed with theirs. I seem to remember thinking they looked good

wasn't it the cup game under Jewell? Had to get the numbers and names printed by Brightons club shop.

theposter clearly cannot mean he even considered a home cup or league game ....all kits have to submitted to FA and cant be changed mid season. original poster said we wore an away kit at our gone venue...and we have previously, despite not many people knowing we had.

if face palm amuses you cool....just read back when you have time to original point made ...i cant copy it whilst using windows phone ....sure you will get by

you can wear a changed strip at home a certain number of times in a season without seeking league permission. Its in the regulations I looked it up when Cardiff changed to a blue mit mud season. If its a permanent change you have to apply to the football league for permission.

Not that it makes any difference to me, i don't buy the kits anyway. Just cant justify spending almost £50 on a single shirt.

But it is ok to spend 75 pound on 1 months TV subscription?

i dont understand people moaning about the price of the kits, they are more than reasonable, those sweatshops dont run themselves you know..!!

But it is ok to spend 75 pound on 1 months TV subscription?

i dont understand people moaning about the price of the kits, they are more than reasonable, those sweatshops dont run themselves you know..!!

How can you hate modern football on one hand then defend it on the other? You're confusing.

How can you hate modern football on one hand then defend it on the other? You're confusing.

do you think it might have been sarcastic..?

i do hate people who moan about the prices of the kits though....just dont buy it, if everyone did it then the price would come down... the same with ticket pri^ces and sky TV, the only way to beat them is to not buy them, but no one will ever do it, so they just moan about it.

Archived