Away Kit

Jayweb95

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh if only football were still that simple! Wouldn't be surprised if we wear our home kit and Grimsby wear their away (to sell more in big game) and we release ours in run up to, then wear it in, one of our big home games like Villarreal. I'm dead cert we we wear it at home first. Hooray for money 

Oh if only football were still that simple! Wouldn't be surprised if we wear our home kit and Grimsby wear their away (to sell more in big game) and we release ours in run up to, then wear it in, one of our big home games like Villarreal. I'm dead cert we we wear it at home first. Hooray for money 

Dead cert? When was the last time we wore the away kit at home?

Dead cert? When was the last time we wore the away kit at home?

provably last time we had a new away kit to sell. I don't keep records of it but the most famous example was the world cup 2002 qualifiers when England wore their new away kit at home to Germany  (Keegan last game in charge, lost 1-0 ) then wore our the new home kit in Munich when won 5-1with germany in their away kit. Happens a lot in pre season 

provably last time we had a new away kit to sell. I don't keep records of it but the most famous example was the world cup 2002 qualifiers when England wore their new away kit at home to Germany  (Keegan last game in charge, lost 1-0 ) then wore our the new home kit in Munich when won 5-1with germany in their away kit. Happens a lot in pre season 

International football is different. I'm pretty certain that Derby have never worn our away kit at home for a league or cup game and will be amazed if I'm wrong.

Would that not have been last season? Or did we not want to sell any of those away kits?

from memory last tine was vs locomotiv Moscow....we wore our blue and yellow kit....and Igor sat at front of west lower stand sulking ...sad day as obvious Igor was soon to depart ......maybe Igor also loathes playing in away kit at pride park ??

International football is different. I'm pretty certain that Derby have never worn our away kit at home for a league or cup game and will be amazed if I'm wrong.

prepare to be amazed....just googled it..and can see pics of carbonari wearing away kit.....it was cska moscow in fact who we played in 1999

Release dates have been:

14/15 - 8th July

13/14 - 16th July

12/13 - 1st July

11/12 - 15th July

Can't be arsed looking any further but shouldn't be long.

This week ITK

theposter clearly cannot mean he even considered a home cup or league game ....all kits have to submitted to FA and cant be changed mid season. original poster said we wore an away kit at our gone venue...and we have previously, despite not many people knowing we had.

if face palm amuses you cool....just read back when you have time to original point made ...i cant copy it whilst using windows phone ....sure you will get by

theposter clearly cannot mean he even considered a home cup or league game ....all kits have to submitted to FA and cant be changed mid season. original poster said we wore an away kit at our gone venue...and we have previously, despite not many people knowing we had.

if face palm amuses you cool....just read back when you have time to original point made ...i cant copy it whilst using windows phone ....sure you will get by

I haven't got time to checks facts when i am wielding my sarcasm blundrbuss!

Oh if only football were still that simple! Wouldn't be surprised if we wear our home kit and Grimsby wear their away (to sell more in big game) and we release ours in run up to, then wear it in, one of our big home games like Villarreal. I'm dead cert we we wear it ats first. Hooray for money 

stranger things have happened....we once wore a home teams shorts after a kit clash we were not expecting (quite how I dont know !!) think we had to change shorts at half time back in Arthur cox days......all the more puzzling referee allowed both us and Watford to wear red shorts in first half ....pretty certain it was at Watford away when we wore our black and grey stripes shirt

stranger things have happened....we once wore a home teams shorts after a kit clash we were not expecting (quite how I dont know !!) think we had to change shorts at half time back in Arthur cox days......all the more puzzling referee allowed both us and Watford to wear red shorts in first half ....pretty certain it was at Watford away when we wore our black and grey stripes shirt

Millwall away back when we won Div 2 under Cloughie, the ref decreed that our away kit AND our home kit clashed with Millwall's. So we wore their away kit - and won.

Millwall away back when we won Div 2 under Cloughie, the ref decreed that our away kit AND our home kit clashed with Millwall's. So we wore their away kit - and won.

Didn't we also play brighton away, under burley or brown I think, in our black training tops because the ref thought both our kits clashed with theirs. I seem to remember thinking they looked good

austerity post... world war was a stumbling block for anyone to have marketing idea of a third kit

please say you never chanted "come.on millwall? ". Chanting come on Watford prove too tempting, especially as had a soft spot for them back then as they hated Luton as much as I did

p

Archived