Let's play a game!

admira

Who has received the most emails from the club regarding the new shirt?

So far, my score is SEVEN in two weeks:

15th June 09:01

16th June 09:26

18th June 09:19

23rd June 12:51

26th June 12:36

26th June 17:02

26th June 22:15

When I get to 20, I'll be forwarding them all back to the Marketing Manager requesting that they stop spamming me, which from this regularity, is exactly what it amounts to.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't normally get behind DEL's blunt and unhelpful posting but in this case he's probably right.

You could even go one further and unsubscribe from the marketing emails. I assume that's what I did since I've received 0 emails about the shirt.

Don't normally get behind DEL's blunt and unhelpful posting but in this case he's probably right.

You could even go one further and unsubscribe from the marketing emails. I assume that's what I did since I've received 0 emails about the shirt.

I know I am but thanks anyway. :thumbsup:

Deleting them doesn't stop them arriving in the numbers they are which is my issue here. Sure, tell me about the new shirt but tell me once, I'm not a goldfish!

Don't want to unsubscribe completely as sometimes it's about something I'm actually interested in.

Deleting them doesn't stop them arriving in the numbers they are which is my issue here. Sure, tell me about the new shirt but tell me once, I'm not a goldfish!

Don't want to unsubscribe completely as sometimes it's about something I'm actually interested in.

Do they do the new kit in goldfish sizes?  I asked in the shop and they said they did nothing smaller than a Koi Carp.

Who has received the most emails from the club regarding the new shirt?

So far, my score is SEVEN in two weeks:

15th June 09:01

16th June 09:26

18th June 09:19

23rd June 12:51

26th June 12:36

26th June 17:02

26th June 22:15

When I get to 20, I'll be forwarding them all back to the Marketing Manager requesting that they stop spamming me, which from this regularity, is exactly what it amounts to.

how many have you answered? Is there a question in the email(s) somewhere that you've not spotted? hahaa

I got impatient after receiving the 10th so emailed the club. They responded with ...

"I have been passed your email regarding the quantity of emails you have received over the past 3 weeks.  I can only apologise – it is certainly not our intention to aggravate with our emails. However I am aware of an issue of last Fridays mailer being sent twice on the same day – this was an error on the part of our webhost which has been addressed with them and will not happen again.

Again Im really sorry""

Archived