Burton Away Friendly

Chris Mills

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have just done the metaphorical equivalent of comparing Kate Upton to Susan Boyle.

I could never really class Burton as an away day. no atmosphere, nothing to play for, traffics **** and more than often the suns in your eyes and you can't see ****.

I'll still go to both though because  i've nothing better to do i'm an awesome fan like that

You have just done the metaphorical equivalent of comparing Kate Upton to Susan Boyle.

I could never really class Burton as an away day. no atmosphere, nothing to play for, traffics **** and more than often the suns in your eyes and you can't see ****.

I'll still go to both though because  i've nothing better to do i'm an awesome fan like that

It's worth going for the Coopers Arms alone.

Depends if you've ever been to Burton (the town) before.

If you're from North Derbyshire and have never had cause to go to one of Staffordshire's most picturesque small towns then it's probably worth the trip. Always a good number of Rams fans there and one of the few chances to experience terracing you'll get.

On the other hand, it's a pretty bland ground, it barely feels like an away game if you're from the South of the county and it smells funny. Also, for all of its brewing 'pedigree', the few pubs near the ground are reet terrible.

Never been to the Burton away fixture before. I'm going to have to choose between Burton away and Villarreal at home.

Is the Burton away trip a good laugh or would you advise going to Villarreal?

Go to Villarreal it's much better than going to tinpot Burton tbh. Ticket for Villarreal is cheaper than Burton away.

Depends if you've ever been to Burton (the town) before.

If you're from North Derbyshire and have never had cause to go to one of Staffordshire's most picturesque small towns then it's probably worth the trip. Always a good number of Rams fans there and one of the few chances to experience terracing you'll get.

On the other hand, it's a pretty bland ground, it barely feels like an away game if you're from the South of the county and it smells funny. Also, for all of its brewing 'pedigree', the few pubs near the ground are reet terrible.

Burton a picturesque small town? I've heard it all now. 

Archived