Richard Keogh

Smiffy2491

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it the end of the world if he goes?

Nope.

There will need to a replacement, as Pearce, Shacks and Bucko are not enough cover at CB position, so 1 in and 1 out likes likely.

If Keogh does go then I can't us replacing him. We will have Pearce,Shackell,Buxton,Shotton and Baird

Shotton is a bit of a liability, Baird is too small and is a better at RB or LB - masses of exerience....

He doesn't look too 'small' he's 6'1 height

He doesn't look too 'small' he's 6'1 height

Depends which web site you read 1.82m or 1.85m  -old money 6' 11'' or 5'11''.

When he sighed my mate said that he was too small and abit slow at CB at Baggies and found his feet at RB or LB. But very experienced, he said that he did not fit into the Pulis mould of big and fast for a defender.

He did think he would be a good buy for us in the championship, because he can play in various positions.

Shotton, has always been a liability, even this season in the friendlies. He's a neat player, but sometimes he just switches off. If he could stay focused and concentrated for the whole 96 minutes then you'll have a good player in him.

I have no idea why Duracell is quoted. It's meant to be @G STAR RAM

Shotton, has always been a liability, even this season in the friendlies. He's a neat player, but sometimes he just switches off. If he could stay focused and concentrated for the whole 96 minutes then you'll have a good player in him.

I have no idea why Duracell is quoted. It's meant to be @G STAR RAM

Maybe teamed up with Shacks will work as shacks is a very good leader and possibly take him under his wing so to speak.

PC will know what's best afterall thats why he's here.

I've seen Shotton taking some stick over quite a few threads, is this a sign that fans are preparing for Keogh to leave?

Yep.

Votes for new scapegoat to be submitted to me, enclosing a £5 administration fee.

Archived