Steele stays confirmed by sdsr

24/7ram

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would make for a pretty boring forum if we can't speculate on players coming in. 

What does Morris expect? Information always gets leaked and fans will always discuss new signings. 

I don't for one moment believe that a few hundred folks discussing a potential new player would ramp up the fee.

It would make for a pretty boring forum if we can't speculate on players coming in. 

What does Morris expect? Information always gets leaked and fans will always discuss new signings. 

I don't for one moment believe that a few hundred folks discussing a potential new player would ramp up the fee.

I think it's the reaction from fans more than anything.

The outpour for Shackell's signing will have put Derby in a more difficult bargaining position. Burnley will know that fan power/frustration will mean the owner will go that extra bit more to keep the peace. If we did bid and they didn't reject it for a few days, as SDSR indicated was the case, then our reaction could have played a part in that - maybe that is exactly what he was referring to. 

It happens quite a lot, I think a Liverpool director or board member even threatened a Twitter user because by his own admission had guessed a potential deal and cost the club nearly 250k.

Someone who's more #ITK than you could ever hope to be.

Oh..

Does anyone hope to be ITK? Does that turn you on? Jeez, get a life!

Very true mate.

It's the leaking not the speculation. He wants to make it a tighter ship re transfers/potential transfers.

Good luck with that Mel. 

Archived